The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria /Teeside Adult Nursing Applicants 2015 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ballroom beans
6 weeks ago. I think it'll be the people that where considered at the event last Wednesday. X

6 weeks ago for adult nursing. X

Well good luck to you all. I'm feeling nervous, more than my interview itself x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Nope :-( I spoke to admissions today though and they are apparently sending everything out next week! Not just second references either. Proper offers!! X

Omg, feel proper sick now! I've changed my mind lol...I want to go on in blissful ignorance!!
Nope :-( I spoke to admissions today though and they are apparently sending everything out next week! Not just second references either. Proper offers!! X

Well some people have already been rejected from the selection last week. Hopefully it will be good news !!!!
Reply 383
6 weeks ago. I think it'll be the people that where considered at the event last Wednesday. X

6 weeks ago for adult nursing. X

Ohhh does everyone have to wait that long after their interview? x
Do you think I will have been considered at the selection event if my interview was in November?
Original post by charlotte70
Do you think I will have been considered at the selection event if my interview was in November?

I think it would have been everybody from November /December who didn't get a U in the first 2 weeks after interview yes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wish it was over already!! I know it has only been two days for me, so I can't imagine what you all feel like having to wait for months. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iv still not had response back my ucas was sent in November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
I just want to be put out my misery. I wonder how long we wait if we don't hear next week xx
Reply 389
Original post by Rach*28

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you emailed admissions? X
Original post by Rach*28

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard exactly a month after I sent off. However, there are people in my school we're still waiting from November they've just had welcome emails, wouldn't worry they just have a lot of applicants!
Yeah i emailed to enquire am so sick of waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i did chick! And a nah am stressing out now hopefully not to long x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Hey, anybody got an interview with teesside on February 9th?
Reply 394
Hiya I had both my interviews for Teeside and Northumbria in November...and as of yet York are keeping quiet. The wait on all of them is driving me mental :eek4:
Original post by Dubby
Hey, anybody got an interview with teesside on February 9th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am there again on 9th February after failing the maths test in December.
Original post by owl79
Hiya I had both my interviews for Teeside and Northumbria in November...and as of yet York are keeping quiet. The wait on all of them is driving me mental :eek4:

I haven't heard from York yet as well. If you're applying for child nursing though there's only 12 places 😩😳
Reply 397
Original post by debs_111
I haven't heard from York yet as well. If you're applying for child nursing though there's only 12 places

Oooph that's a really small amount of places, I'm pleased I've applied for adult nursing looking at that. I have a few friends on my Access course who've been unsuccessful with their applications without an interview, all within days of them applying. :O
Iv got conditional offer childrens nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didnt apply for york for that reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending