The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria /Teeside Adult Nursing Applicants 2015 entry.

Scroll to see replies

I'm getting beyond frustrated and disheartened just wish they'd let the rest of us know our fate :frown:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Anyone at northumbria applied for accomodation?if so where are you applying?!x
Ive got a place for 2016 when do i apply.for student finance? Thanks
Anyone heard from Teeside for a MH place recently?
Original post by lrh1980
Anyone heard from Teeside for a MH place recently?

@maxvontat got an offer for a 2016 place yesterday i believe.
Original post by against the wind

Yeah I seen that, so far I think I have counted 5 on here, slowly but surely they're giving out the offers, just not quick enough haha!
Original post by Maxvontat

The date i could apply for my bursary from was 2nd march (for sep 2015) so it will be about the same date next year i would presume. The nhs student bursary webpage will have dates on i would think.
I have not heard back from Northumbria as of yet I had my interview two weeks Ago I have a place at Teesside starting sept this year. Has anyone else heard back from Northumbria for adult nursing and how long was it did you hear back after your interview?
I still haven't heard back from Teesside and my interview was last month, I know people are still waiting for replies who had interviews in December and stuff but nonetheless the wait is so frustrating!
Original post by Tom2596
I still haven't heard back from Teesside and my interview was last month, I know people are still waiting for replies who had interviews in December and stuff but nonetheless the wait is so frustrating!

I had my interview on the very first day of the interviews so they will be working their way through the application. Fingers crossed:smile:
Original post by Maxvontat

For March 2016 entry you can apply for finance from beginning of October 👍
Original post by laure2991
I had my interview on the very first day of the interviews so they will be working their way through the application. Fingers crossed:smile:

Yeah, the wait is just so frustrating haha! what branch did you apply for?
I have not heard back from Northumbria as of yet I had my interview two weeks Ago I have a place at Teesside starting sept this year. Has anyone else heard back from Northumbria for adult nursing and how long was it did you hear back after your interview?

Hi! I had my interview on December 12th and got my offer on January 28th. Northumbria do seem to have gone a bit quiet with offers since then and have just put more interview dates on for the end of this month so it could be after that that more offers come out?

I had my interview 9th feb and was offered a place on 12th feb
Original post by SMAUBPID
I had my interview 9th feb and was offered a place on 12th feb

Aww brilliant I had mine on the 23rd hopefully hear back soon!! And congratulations :smile:
Hi! I had my interview on December 12th and got my offer on January 28th. Northumbria do seem to have gone a bit quiet with offers since then and have just put more interview dates on for the end of this month so it could be after that that more offers come out?

Congratulations :smile:
Aww brilliant I had mine on the 23rd hopefully hear back soon!! And congratulations :smile:

Thank you! its almost the end of March so all offers should be out soon - fingers crossed it's good news for you I'm sure it will be!
Original post by SMAUBPID
Thank you! its almost the end of March so all offers should be out soon - fingers crossed it's good news for you I'm sure it will be!

I hope so they say no news is good news, I have a place at Teesside if not :smile: But am keeping everything crossed as I want Northumbria and it's closer :smile:
Original post by Tom2596
Yeah, the wait is just so frustrating haha! what branch did you apply for?

Adult nursing :smile:

I'm MH from December and the waiting continues

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending