The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Antifazian
Happy birthday! Have fun on Saturday :smile:

Original post by jelly1000
23 today! Having a standard day in the uni library though today, celebrations are saved for Saturday.

Happy Birthday :biggrin:
23 today! Having a standard day in the uni library though today, celebrations are saved for Saturday.

Happy birthday! 🎉🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

woooh! happy birthday! hope you have a lovely day on saturday

Happy birthday! :smile:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Happy Birthday :biggrin:

Original post by rayquaza17
Happy birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sliceofcake
Happy birthday! :smile:

Original post by venuswaltz
woooh! happy birthday! hope you have a lovely day on saturday

Thanks guys :biggrin:
I finished university today!
I'll be starting a Masters in September but for a while I'll enjoy some rest and relaxation...
Good luck to everyone who still has exams/assessments to do :smile:
Had my first exam today and I think it went quite well. I managed to learn all the studies (around 40-50ish) in one day just by using flashcards, they're amazing and I've never really used them before! Just 8 more to go now.

x

Happy Birthday :smile:

Original post by codle
I'll be starting a Masters in September but for a while I'll enjoy some rest and relaxation...

Wooo congrats!!
Original post by LeaX
Had my first exam today and I think it went quite well. I managed to learn all the studies (around 40-50ish) in one day just by using flashcards, they're amazing and I've never really used them before! Just 8 more to go now.

Wooo congrats!!

thanks
Original post by LeaX

Wooo congrats!!

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by codle

My friend finished uni today too- same course and uni, have a feeling you might know her :redface:
Original post by lilGem
My friend finished uni today too- same course and uni, have a feeling you might know her :redface:

Oh really? Strange coincidence :smile: who is it? :P
Original post by codle
Oh really? Strange coincidence :smile: who is it? :P

Emily Denness?
Original post by lilGem
Emily Denness?

Aha :biggrin: Yep, I know Emily
Original post by codle
Aha :biggrin: Yep, I know Emily

We went to secondary school together :yep: and the same college too!
Original post by lilGem
We went to secondary school together :yep: and the same college too!

Oh wow, haha. I only met her at the start of university :smile:
Lost all motivation to study after messing up an exam :frown:
Still wondering about how the notes I've made so far will fit together to flow nicely in a dissertation, but on the plus side I have 2 referees now
Revising is going exactly at the pace I planned, but I am just not in the mood for it today. The anxiety over this exam has been putting me in low moods for most of the day. I cannot wait for it to be over, just so the weight can go away.

______

Had a bit of a self-pity sob. Couldn't go through my final exam without crying at least once, after all! It's tradition! :| I am feeling a bit better now, though. My boyfriend is going to help me revise tonight and over the weekend. The exam is a bit scary close... but it's also not long now, I can do it!
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone got the situation where the same question popped up from the problem sets in the exam, but in the problem sets, it was all one question and in the exam, it was split in three subquestions?

I just got a bit confused in my latest exam, where do I end each subquestion. I've done the same process and got the same answer in the textbook and my notes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending