The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

I HAVE 6000 WORDS TO WRITE FOR NEXT MONDAY

And you know what I'm doing?

Watching repeats of private practise.

Smart move becca, very smart.

:rolleyes:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Trying to cut down words in a lab report is so hard. Losing motivation here.

My life in one post :lol:

Still enjoying psychology?
Original post by Serentonin

Girl, get your **** together! You can do this!

Change PP to Pretty Little Liars and that's my life 😄 I have so much writing to do for my dissertation that it's unreal.
Original post by Anonymous #2
My life in one post :lol:

Still enjoying psychology?

Haha 😂

Yeah I'm really liking it! :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been snuggled up in bed with a cold, migraine and a very mucked up back, neck and shoulders :frown:

but my mum is coming to collect me on Friday after uni and take me home for the weekend :redface:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Haha

Yeah I'm really liking it! :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you're liking it! It's alright I suppose, almost dropped out last semester but glad I stuck with it :smile:
Original post by lilGem
Been snuggled up in bed with a cold, migraine and a very mucked up back, neck and shoulders :frown:

but my mum is coming to collect me on Friday after uni and take me home for the weekend :redface:

wishing you better
How many drafts have you guys done? I have done two drafts of my media literature review already. Struggling to define my question as my research is soooooo broad!
On the plus side I saw a dissertation on a similar theme to what I want to do mine on which got 80% today so took down some notes on it. On the downside I've been spending money like there is no tomorrow this year.
Original post by LeaX
I miss a-levels so much :frown:

I was depressed during my A Levels and I still wish I could go back!

I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. I should be studying and writing essays too.

Although I did just get my results and I'm happy with them. Kind of. Got a low 2:1 average. Wish it could have been just 1% higher lol!
So I'm a mod again :eek:

Scared to touch anything :erm:
Had a session on where to find resources for the dissertation today, mega helpful and then had lunch with two coursemates which has put me in a super mood so I'm ready to plough on with work this afternoon.
Got into Leeds with a fully funded place :woo:
Original post by Slowbro93

Omg congratulations!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing! Congrats! :biggrin:
So I'm a mod again :eek:

Scared to touch anything :erm:

Congratulations for both, 'Bro! Awesome job on securing funding, couldn't have went to a better person. :hugs: hope you're out celebrating, you so fabbbb.
Original post by snailsareslimy
Congratulations for both, 'Bro! Awesome job on securing funding, couldn't have went to a better person. :hugs: hope you're out celebrating, you so fabbbb.

Thanks :h: Keep rereading the email just to see that I haven't misread anything but I felt a bit like this when I got the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGqWRyYhLc

Can't celebrate today, have a competition tomorrow :tongue: But celebrating tomorrow though :biggrin: :woo:
Well last night was messy. Hadn't been out drinking in ages so went out with my 2 best friends... and got totally trashed. Also mind blanked for the first time ever :erm:. Literally have no recollection of...

- getting chucked out of the club by 2 bouncers (some ******* pointed me resting on a shelf out to them... jerk)
- trying to sleep on a fence outside (managed to bruise my sternum doing that)
- lying on the ground and trying to wonder into the road to go home
- the taxi ride home
- trying to sleep in a hallway
- being carried into the toilet to be sick
- getting my pjs on
- sleeping

You also know it's bad when you wake up from the sofa, get up and in your head, go to go back into the club. I genuinely thought I had just lay down on the pavement outside it... my reaction when I saw the kitchen :rofl:. I also apparently pulled my friend who's a girl... I'm 100% straight so clearly I was just being very appreciative of her help lmao. I am such a mess. But it's ok, at least I wasn't sick the entire morning like my 2 friends were, and I didn't message a friend trying to get weed...

Yeaaaaaahhh and it's my 21st this Thursday and I'm gonna go out for it with all my friends, this is gonna be a messy week :erm:. But hey ho, at least I got the date I requested off work off and got my other 2 shifts covered :smile: so pardddddy week can commence :woo:

Spoiler

Thanks :h: Keep rereading the email just to see that I haven't misread anything but I felt a bit like this when I got the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGqWRyYhLc

Can't celebrate today, have a competition tomorrow :tongue: But celebrating tomorrow though :biggrin: :woo:

Yessss tomorrow :awesome:. So so so so super pleased for you :suith:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending