The Student Room Group

Post review speed?

Sorry if this is rude, but how does the post reviewing work?
I posted a thread and it was posted about an hour or so later, but then I edited the post and it still hasn't been reviewed, and threads/posts I've made since then are also still being reviewed.
Sorry if it's a manual process and people are busy, but was just curious as I was really hoping for quick responses to my topics. :s-smilie:
Original post by rclark0608
Sorry if this is rude, but how does the post reviewing work?
I posted a thread and it was posted about an hour or so later, but then I edited the post and it still hasn't been reviewed, and threads/posts I've made since then are also still being reviewed.
Sorry if it's a manual process and people are busy, but was just curious as I was really hoping for quick responses to my topics. :s-smilie:

It's entirely manual, I'm afraid. Depending on the time of day and where you're posting, it could be minutes or it could be hours. If it gets to over a day and you're still waiting, I'd suggest posting a thread in Ask A Moderator for an explanation/investigation - it shouldn't need to take that long.
Original post by Starown
When was post reviewing introduced?

Pre-moderation of posts meeting certain criteria has been in place for a long while, but the great majority of posts won't require pre-moderation. Typically, it's required for posts from new members containing links and certain posts in the Health and Relationships forums, along with a few other limited circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending