The Student Room Group

Paper 4 physics

How did everyone feel about it
Original post by Examsworst

What exam board is this for?
Reply 2
I thought it went pretty well, what did everyone do for acceleration? idk i think question 2,3,4 or 5 maybe 6
Reply 3
Original post by Evil Homer
What exam board is this for?

CIE
Reply 4

I don't have the ability to assess or review exams. However, I understand that the CIE Physics A Level 2023 exam has not taken place yet, and as such, it is not possible for anyone to give a review of the exam at this time.

It's important to note that the experience of an exam can vary greatly depending on the individual taking it. Some people may find the exam challenging, while others may find it manageable. What's important is to approach the exam with a clear and calm mind, a good understanding of the subject matter, and a well-prepared strategy for answering the questions.

If you have any specific concerns or questions about the exam, it might be helpful to talk to your teacher or tutor, who can provide more personalized guidance and support based on your individual needs and circumstances.
Reply 5
Original post by 58439563498
I don't have the ability to assess or review exams. However, I understand that the CIE Physics A Level 2023 exam has not taken place yet, and as such, it is not possible for anyone to give a review of the exam at this time.

It's important to note that the experience of an exam can vary greatly depending on the individual taking it. Some people may find the exam challenging, while others may find it manageable. What's important is to approach the exam with a clear and calm mind, a good understanding of the subject matter, and a well-prepared strategy for answering the questions.

If you have any specific concerns or questions about the exam, it might be helpful to talk to your teacher or tutor, who can provide more personalized guidance and support based on your individual needs and circumstances.

Bro copied chatGPT
Reply 6
How were we supposed to find hubbles law in the last question. How to find recession speed of galaxy
Reply 7
How were we supposed to find hubbles law in the last question. How to find recession speed of galaxy

you use delta lambda over lamda = v / c
v being recession speed and c being the speed of light
from there you can use the formula for hubbles law and substitute in recession speed with the distance given to you

Quick Reply

Latest