The Student Room Group

DWP work coach interview February 2024 support thread

Hi all I completed my work coach interview last week and it's already changed on the portal to the second status update. I have no idea if this is a good or bad sign but now have an anxious wait to see if I get the third status update etc. Started this thread for anyone who has recently completed their interview, so that we can support each other through the nail biting weeks ahead 😀
Reply 1
I've just completed my interview. I'm surprised that the whole process has changed from December. now only 3x minute questions. Hopefully this now speeds up the entire process.
Reply 2
Original post by Ugg331
I've just completed my interview. I'm surprised that the whole process has changed from December. now only 3x minute questions. Hopefully this now speeds up the entire process.

Oh I hope so, I think the interview went OK but stalled for a few seconds on the second question. Fingers crossed they get back to us relatively quickly because I keep checking my emails already which is unlike me lol
Reply 3
Original post by Ab0zamel
Oh I hope so, I think the interview went OK but stalled for a few seconds on the second question. Fingers crossed they get back to us relatively quickly because I keep checking my emails already which is unlike me lol

When I went for the UCR job. We waited 5/6 weeks for notification. Looks like they're on a mass speed up of applications
Reply 4
Original post by Ugg331
When I went for the UCR job. We waited 5/6 weeks for notification. Looks like they're on a mass speed up of applications

Any idea how the scoring works now that it's only 3 questions? I haven't seen any information about this on other threads.
Reply 5
Any idea how the scoring works now that it's only 3 questions? I haven't seen any information about this on other threads.

It'll be out of 7 on each question. Just as normal. Just a lower score
Hi all I completed my work coach interview last week and it's already changed on the portal to the second status update. I have no idea if this is a good or bad sign but now have an anxious wait to see if I get the third status update etc. Started this thread for anyone who has recently completed their interview, so that we can support each other through the nail biting weeks ahead 😀
Hey! I’m in the same position, submitted interview 17:30 last Monday and status changed this morning to the 2nd one.. only 7 days later! Worried that’s a bad sign as I know people who haven’t had a status change yet who submitted theirs on the same day! This stuff can drive a person crazy can’t it 🤣🤣
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Vicarondo
Hey! I’m in the same position, submitted interview 17:30 last Monday and status changed this morning to the 2nd one.. only 7 days later! Worried that’s a bad sign as I know people who haven’t had a status change yet who submitted theirs on the same day! This stuff can drive a person crazy can’t it 🤣🤣
Mine was similar. Took 20 days or so from interview to job offer. Just watch out for "application is being reviewed"
Reply 8
Hi how long did you wait for results of the SJT test - thanks
Original post by Coco4321
Hi how long did you wait for results of the SJT test - thanks
13 days then 2 days after that invite to interview.
Original post by Vicarondo
13 days then 2 days after that invite to interview.
Great thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending