The Student Room Group

Searching for the right course

I was wondering if there was any way to search through the courses by content? Like search for specific modules?
I should probably stop being lazy, but it's annoying trawling through all the websites and trying to compare them.
Looking at Politics/Politics and History/Politics and International Relations, by the way, if it helps.
Original post by youmeatsox
I was wondering if there was any way to search through the courses by content? Like search for specific modules?
I should probably stop being lazy, but it's annoying trawling through all the websites and trying to compare them.
Looking at Politics/Politics and History/Politics and International Relations, by the way, if it helps.

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Reply 2
I'll try that, thank you!
Original post by youmeatsox

No sadly. I saved myself having to look through too many by being specific about which sort of uni I wanted to go- a campus one near a city, so identify that might help.

University Connect won't help you search through course details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending