The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

I finally got an offer today for childrens nursing at Teesside! Second time lucky! So happy and relieved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 881
Original post by katieltarr
Have you had an email about something to do with Sims from Cardiff ?

I did then I got rejected about half an hour later haha! Xx
Original post by ilunn1
I did then I got rejected about half an hour later haha! Xx

Aww no! Sorry to hear that, was Cardiff going to be one of your choices
Original post by KieraMegan
Hi :smile:
Yeah I got rejected, failed the maths test :tongue:
It's okay though, got an offer from Nottingham which is where I really wanna go so I'm okay with it :smile:
Guessing you got an offer? x

Hi

No I've been out on reserve list for Chester and still waiting in edge hill

Well done on ur offer xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollynicky
I finally got an offer today for childrens nursing at Teesside! Second time lucky! So happy and relieved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 885
Aww no! Sorry to hear that, was Cardiff going to be one of your choices

Yeah I wanted Cardiff or leeds as my insurance but I'm definitely going to try and get feedback!x
Original post by Pretty please
Congratulations x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, its such a good feeling! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ilunn1
Yeah I wanted Cardiff or leeds as my insurance but I'm definitely going to try and get feedback!x

Have you heard from Leeds
Reply 888
Have you heard from Leeds

Yeah I have an offer ☺️
Original post by Pretty please
apparently I passed the maths and scored highly in all aspects of the interview so not much to tell me.
I started the interview too ! She said I related my points brought up current issues and showed a passion fir nursing.

I asked what would strengthen my app for next time and she said involving others in the group discussion
Really difficult as it sounds like we've both just missed out ! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye looks like we might have! :frown: will just have to wait and see xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KieraMegan
Hi :smile:
Yeah I got rejected, failed the maths test :tongue:
It's okay though, got an offer from Nottingham which is where I really wanna go so I'm okay with it :smile:
Guessing you got an offer? x

Aww did you fail the maths at edge hill or chester? Aww that great that you've got and offer though!! Well done xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
any offers from York, Teesside or Huddersfield? :smile:
Reply 892
Original post by colgateholgate
any offers from York, Teesside or Huddersfield? :smile:

im still waiting on york, i got a letter saying it could be until end of april until we hear because they want to interview everyone first because theres so few places x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kregan1
im still waiting on york, i got a letter saying it could be until end of april until we hear because they want to interview everyone first because theres so few places x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good! I have an interview on the 7th for york :smile:
Reply 894
Original post by colgateholgate
Oh good! I have an interview on the 7th for york :smile:

good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
Reply 896
Original post by chloekenneally
Does anyone have an interview for Bournemouth on Thursday? Or had an interview at Bournemouth?

I have one on Thursday. Mine is at 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Yeah that's a bit like me! Even though I knew I wanted to be a nurse ever since I was about 12 lol! I did English literature, English language and history! (Dropped bio too!) but it's no big deal... Biology isn't too bad to pick up! :smile: X

Oh yeah I was wondering about that! Is the biology okay? Like compared to AS-Level bio how hard is it? I got a D hence why I dropped it...
Original post by MollyPointon
Oh yeah I was wondering about that! Is the biology okay? Like compared to AS-Level bio how hard is it? I got a D hence why I dropped it...

To be honest, it's on the same level I'd say :smile: but I find it a lot easier as it's not 'application questions' related to stupid things which is what I found hard about bio! It's just like the heart does this for this function... If that makes sense :smile: but it's not as bad as I thought! It's just a lot to learn at once, we've got an exam in a few weeks :frown:
Original post by ilunn1
Yeah I have an offer ☺️

Yay well done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending