The Student Room Group

Rejection for 2015 entry...Psychology BSc

Sent my UCAS application last week and received my first notification today, logged in to find I received my first rejection which was from City University.. Never thought it would be THIS stressful!!

Waiting on my next four although I am feeling very discouraged :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by esraakdag
Sent my UCAS application last week and received my first notification today, logged in to find I received my first rejection which was from City University.. Never thought it would be THIS stressful!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't panic, even if you got another 4 rejections (which I'm sure you won't!) your situation isn't hopeless. UCAS has advice on what to do if you get no offers and you're always able to enter clearing. Good luck with the rest of your options.
Reply 2
Original post by RachaelBee
Don't panic, even if you got another 4 rejections (which I'm sure you won't!) your situation isn't hopeless. UCAS has advice on what to do if you get no offers and you're always able to enter clearing. Good luck with the rest of your options.

Straight after this post I actually received an offer from the university I most wanted to attend ! But thank you anyway :biggrin: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Straight after this post I actually received an offer from the university I most wanted to attend ! But thank you anyway :biggrin: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I love being right. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come the rejected you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by IAmEchelon
How come the rejected you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea, I logged in to UCAS to find that it said my application has either been rejected or withdrawn and that I should contact City University if I wanted feedback about the decision, so I emailed them today and I'm still waiting for a reply..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea, I logged in to UCAS to find that it said my application has either been rejected or withdrawn and that I should contact City University if I wanted feedback about the decision, so I emailed them today and I'm still waiting for a reply..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you find out why they rejected you? My mate has applied there you see, she's pretty worried she'll get rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by IAmEchelon
Did you find out why they rejected you? My mate has applied there you see, she's pretty worried she'll get rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received a reply telling me to wait for another reply... But I was very confused as I met the AAB entry requirements and had a strong personal statement and reference..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest