The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB/Magee Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

The last I heard would have been about 2 weeks ago now. A friend of mine who also applied is doing a course and a lot of her classmates got rejection emails, so they've all been saying (assuming) that anyone who hasn't heard anything yet must have an interview fingers crossed!!!!! Hopefully I haven't jinxed anything
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Oh dear I see smileys aren't approved of
Oh that sounds promising, happy days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Hi guys,

I'm in the same boat I haven't heard anything back yet along with two other girls in my Current course who also applied to do nursing in both QUB & UU, I really hope we hear back soon! This waiting is driving me insane Lol
Me too I'm soooo impatient

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Same! :frown: I thought with this being my third time applying I'd be a bit different, so far that hasn't worked out for me Lol!
On the course I am doing no one has heard anything from Queens or Magee so les hope no news is good news!lol

I know of one person who has got a rejection letter from Magee already but haven't heard of anybody getting rejection/interviews from Queens
All sounding like no news is good news from both Unis then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by garethfrew
On the course I am doing no one has heard anything from Queens or Magee so les hope no news is good news!lol

I know of one person who has got a rejection letter from Magee already but haven't heard of anybody getting rejection/interviews from Queens

Was the person rejected from Nursing at Magee or another course?
It was Nursing derrynoid.

So the postman just left.....and nothing again today! The wait continues.........:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Nothing here yet either and no-one in class with interviews as well ... lets hope we hear something tomoro but I think it'll be next week myself!
Nothing here either from queens. I'm doing an access course and 20 of us have applied and no one has got any rejections or interviews, it's just a waiting game.
Original post by Student321123
Nothing here either from queens. I'm doing an access course and 20 of us have applied and no one has got any rejections or interviews, it's just a waiting game.

Same here and no word yet
Also heard you get approximately 10 days notice between letter and interview so if they start 2nd March as planned the first batch may not arrive until mid next week.
I have applied for both queens and Magee. However a couple of weeks ago I got a rejection from queens but nothing from Magee yet.
Was that for nursing Cuddles123?

I'm doing an access course also and no one in my class has heard anything from Queens or UU.
Original post by garethfrew
Was that for nursing Cuddles123?

I'm doing an access course also and no one in my class has heard anything from Queens or UU.

Yes it was for nursing. I was declined as I didn't mention empathy in my personal statement they said
Magee have said personal statements are currently being ranked and they hope to have interview letters out early next week ... nerves are wrecked lol
Original post by Kaykeelen
Magee have said personal statements are currently being ranked and they hope to have interview letters out early next week ... nerves are wrecked lol

They told me that well over a week ago lol we just have to be patient
Reply 79
I applied to both Magees and QUB i got a reply from QUB about 10 days ago to say i was not successful, still holding out hope for Magees though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending