The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB/Magee Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by LtRipley11
Sorry Simon :P Got my interview for Queens at last! On the last day of interviews! Phew! Close call! :smile:

Original post by LtRipley11
Sorry Simon :P Got my interview for Queens at last! On the last day of interviews! Phew! Close call! :smile:

Lol ur grand... hope it went well for u...
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Got my interview for Queens today for 20th April, so happy! :smile:
Thanks Simon! It's not until the 16th and congrats Àine, best of luck! :smile: Also, anyone that has had interviews- do you need to leave your passport etc with them or do you get it back that day?
You get it back that day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ainetherese
Got my interview for Queens today for 20th April, so happy! :smile:

I received my interview for Adult Nursing at Queens nearly 4 weeks ago for April 14th. I have also applied for MH Nursing and still have not heard back anything. Its driving me crazy. Surely they would know by now if I am a rejection or interview. I rang them and they said it takes as long as it takes and it can't be rushed. I understand this but there is a UCAS deadline and if I am being interviewed would they not give me notice?

What strand of nursing is your interview for?
LtRipley11 when are the last day of interviews?
Original post by rosie1270
I received my interview for Adult Nursing at Queens nearly 4 weeks ago for April 14th. I have also applied for MH Nursing and still have not heard back anything. Its driving me crazy. Surely they would know by now if I am a rejection or interview. I rang them and they said it takes as long as it takes and it can't be rushed. I understand this but there is a UCAS deadline and if I am being interviewed would they not give me notice?

What strand of nursing is your interview for?

All the branches bar midwifery are on the same day. So ur interview for adult n mh is gonna b the 14th. U jus need to give them ur preference

Posted from TSR Mobile
What, how did I not know this?! It didn't say that on the letter just said adult nursing. I can't believe I have been such a dumbass and missed this! lol
And worse still why didn't Queens put me straight on this when I rang and explained.
Mine just says BSc Hons nursing, and I've applied to both children's and adult, my first choice will be children's but I'll be thankful for either!
Mine just says BSc Hons nursing, and I've applied to both children's and adult, my first choice will be children's but I'll be thankful for either!

Hey children is my first with adult being my second, how did your interview go? did you feel confident as you left? Or start thinking of what you should of said?

Ye mine was the same. I would be happy to get an offer in either branch (child or adult).
Original post by Papo1489
Hey children is my first with adult being my second, how did your interview go? did you feel confident as you left? Or start thinking of what you should of said?

I haven't had my interview yet, it's on 20th April :smile:
well best of luck!
Original post by Papo1489
well best of luck!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 795
I'm a bit confused I got unsuccessful for my mental health nursing, but aloud to apply for clearing ?? Waiting on my adult nursing was sent an email to say there waiting on numbers etc etc has anyone been unsuccessful for there adult nursing yet.??
Hey you so sorry for long delay in getting back to you!
Aww I do not doubt that paeds would be fantastic, I often wonder did I make the right decision, but I know I can always convert if needed.
I have everything crossed for you :wink: xx
Original post by Kaykeelen
Hi @Pinkprincess88, congrats on getting your place on AN at Magee this year. This is the only one I have applied for so I really hope I get that lovely email confirming an offer x

Hi hun well I wish you all the luck in the world!! I have a thread for Nursing at Magee on here, if you want to give that a wee search, just a good way to get to know prospective class mates. Where are you from will you be moving/ travelling ? xx
Original post by rosie1270
What, how did I not know this?! It didn't say that on the letter just said adult nursing. I can't believe I have been such a dumbass and missed this! lol

This is true thats how they interviewd last years applicants and again this year. From what I know the questions they ask are related to nursing in general, but if you have applied to other branches ,I am sure they will throw in some questions about those too. Then you state your preference.
xx
Reply 799
Original post by Pinkprincess88
Hi hun well I wish you all the luck in the world!! I have a thread for Nursing at Magee on here, if you want to give that a wee search, just a good way to get to know prospective class mates. Where are you from will you be moving/ travelling ? xx

Hi ya, what is ur thread? I know ur original wasn't directed at myself but I thought I'd jump on the band wagon. I've applied for mental health nursing only, and I'm hoping to get 1 of those wee golden offer emails too. I'll be coming from bangor but don't mind having to travel. I just want in..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending