The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB/Magee Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to hear that, how did u receive your rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Sorry I mean by email, ucas or letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
I got a reply on UCAS and email i didnt hold much hope for QUB so was not hugely disappointed but Magee is my last choice now !! So getting stressed out with all this waiting but i suppose we just have to be patient..
Aw no really hope u get an interview for Magee that's heartbreaking, are u a school leaver?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
No i am a mature student, im 32 and first time applying for college so it all new to me, what about yourself where have you applied to and have you heard anything back
Reply 85
Original post by squeezy1
I got a reply on UCAS and email i didnt hold much hope for QUB so was not hugely disappointed but Magee is my last choice now !! So getting stressed out with all this waiting but i suppose we just have to be patient..

Hey squeezy1 sorry to hear about QUB did they give you a reason for the rejection? They say Magee is the better course between the two anyway so hopefully you have more luck there.
Reply 86
They did not give a specific reason just that i did not get in i emailed them yesterday so waiting for the reply on it, yes i really hope to get at interview for Magee as i know a few people that just started there last year and they said the course is very good
I'm the same as you 32 and applying for the first time. Personal statement was stressful to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Yes it was by far the worst of the process but got it done anyways its now all up to them
Queens nursing and midwifery facebook confirming first batch of interviews posted today.
Original post by Student321123
Queens nursing and midwifery facebook confirming first batch of interviews posted today.

I just seen that 😷 wonder how many batches they will be sending lol
wonder would this show up on the UCAS page that you keep track of applications???
Original post by garethfrew
wonder would this show up on the UCAS page that you keep track of applications???

Not that they have posted them out only if you get an interview/offer
Nothing for me today

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would imagine it will be the start of the week anyways...
You think 2nd class post Maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol it was after dinner wen they posted that on Facebook yesterday so I'd think Monday b4 it would be delivered..... I hope lol
I got an interview at Queens yay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice one congrats!
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I got an interview at Queens yay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done, I was on the studentmidwife forum and saw people are receiving their letters for midwifery interviews today as well ... good luck everyone x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending