The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

QUB/Magee Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marf83
Anybody else get e mail QUB about reserve list? Wondering if it was just me :frown:

Nope :frown: what did it say?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
I got that email
Reply 1682
I'm totally gutted! My confidence has been completely shattered, don't know if I have it in me to reapply :frown:
Original post by Melwaite1982
I got that email
Original post by marf83
I'm totally gutted! My confidence has been completely shattered, don't know if I have it in me to reapply :frown:

What did the email say if u don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marf83

Did u apply for magee? My queens interview was horrible but I got a place at magee! Just take a few months to think it over. It took my friend 3 tries to get in
Reply 1685
I did apply to magee but I never got an interview. Apparently my personal statement answer only 3 of the 5 questions it was scored on :frown:
Original post by marf83
I did apply to magee but I never got an interview. Apparently my personal statement answer only 3 of the 5 questions it was scored on :frown:

It's funny how they look for different things at both Unis!
did anyone get their interview score?
Original post by dervv85
did anyone get their interview score?

It's worth noting for those applying next year it will no longer be a sit down face to face interview but rather MMI interviews at Queens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes I heard that this week as well.
Did everyone get that email? I didn't get one yet, don't know if that's a good thing or not!
I didn't get one either. But was told there was no spaces in adult nursing only 10 became available after a levels and access results as everyone done really well this year! But there are people moving from Feb to sept so I would of thought there would be places!
Original post by marf83
Anybody else get e mail QUB about reserve list? Wondering if it was just me :frown:

What did it say?
Reply 1693
The e mail said that both September and February intake places are filled and as they weren't anticipating any places becoming available the reserve list is no longer in operation and gave a link to UCAS to reapply this year. Did anyone else get this e mail?
Is entry for magee bbc and bcc if you have a science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1695
Original post by kirstyboobyer
Is entry for magee bbc and bcc if you have a science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, its only queens that change it if you have a science!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending