The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Coursework essay

Im a week late on handing in an essay which mean i know i failed, so i don't know if they any point in me turning it in because it will be still classed as a fail.

How many essays can you fail to affect your chances and prevent you continuing on to your second year ?
That will be up to your teacher, I know someone who didn't hand an essay in and they got kicked off the course.

But don't worry as it may be different for you
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Hi JNM. Please contact your faculty administrator immediately to discuss this - you need to do this as soon as you can so that you can sort all of your work out. Please be aware that you do need to pass every module from your first year of your course, as you need the full amount of academic credits from all your modules in order to progress to the second year of the course. Your faculty administrator will be able to tell you exactly what you need to do in order to be able to progress onto the second year.

If you are unsure of who you need to contact, please tell me which course you are on. I will then private message you with the email address of someone within your faculty.

Hope this helps you,

Bucks New University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending