The Student Room Group

English literature coursework a level-feminist critical theory

Hi im doing English literature a level and my critical theory is feminism, for my poems im doing "planetarium" and "trying to talk with a man" by Adrienne Rich.Im having trouble picking out main points and quotes to talk about and my word count is 1500.its due in jus over three weeks and any help on what my points should be ( or any help at all lol) would be so very appreciated:smile:))
Reply 1
what is your question ??
Original post by student1234234
Hi im doing English literature a level and my critical theory is feminism, for my poems im doing "planetarium" and "trying to talk with a man" by Adrienne Rich.Im having trouble picking out main points and quotes to talk about and my word count is 1500.its due in jus over three weeks and any help on what my points should be ( or any help at all lol) would be so very appreciated:smile:))

*update *Got an A for the English Literature coursework (aqa) for these two poems with my topic obviously being feminism, not on here much anymore but if anyone wants my essay for their coursework id be more than happy to share!! I know how frustrating it is when posts aren't gaining much reach haha :wink:
again like I said im not on here much but do reply if you ever would like it for your own help, if I see it on time I would be more than happy to help!!!
Reply 3
*update *Got an A for the English Literature coursework (aqa) for these two poems with my topic obviously being feminism, not on here much anymore but if anyone wants my essay for their coursework id be more than happy to share!! I know how frustrating it is when posts aren't gaining much reach haha :wink:
again like I said im not on here much but do reply if you ever would like it for your own help, if I see it on time I would be more than happy to help!!!

I am doing feminist as a critical theory too! i would love to read your essay.

How strange. Feminist criticism tends to be rather surmisable. Good to know that institutions reward ludicrousy now-a-days!
Reply 5

Hey, if you see this before Monday 21st march then I would love to read your coursework I am doing feminism and am struggling to understand how to incorporate quotes from feminist literary theorists or critic I don't even know what one it is really
Hi! I'm so sorry you didn't get much response but i'd love/really really appreciate to read your essay- I'm struggling a lot with mine and finding good examples. Congrats on your amazing grade! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 7
Hi. I would love to see your essay if you happen to see this? Thanks

Hi I would love to read your essay if you wouldn't mind sending to to me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending