The Student Room Group

How Narcissistic are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassQueen13
They are indeed aye :lol: D'oh! In my defence I'm ill and tired so let's ignore that little fail :lol:
Ayeee, sounds like a great coincidink :eek: Our paths could have crossed :moon:

Haha indeed, in a How Narcissistic are YOU? thread, so do you come here often?:biggrin: :moon: Unlucky hope you get better then ( your illness but I hope your tiredness just goes aways too ) :cool:
I got 11

authority: 3
self sufficiency: 1
superiority: 1
exhibitionism: 3
exploitativeness: 1
vanity: 2
entitlement: 0

seems fairly accurate lol. I used to be a raid leader on WoW and lead a lot of teams in rts tournaments and I go out a lot in vests lol.

There should really be an 'I don't care' option though because I had to just pick randomly for a lot of them.
Reply 382
Scored 7 with high authority
Original post by Foo.mp3
It may literally mean that and (hence) what I suggested it implies stands to reason (think about it) :borat:

Stop talking to me please.
I got 3. I'm not sure whether I'm happy or worried about my score. :biggrin: It's not that I think very lowly of myself. I like to think the best of people and I consider myself to be like everyone else. I try my best not to think that I'm somehow better than everyone else, so that might explain the score. I still think I'm a bit too focused on myself but being a bit selfish is human, isn't it?
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's good that you've learnt to like, or at least accept, the way you look, and understood that actually what people think of you only matters if they matter, and perhaps that they should only matter if they're relatively non-judgemental! :borat:

Yes that :smile:
Well also I think I got better looking as I got older so that played a part :lol:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Good things come in threes, see :u:If your parents sent you txts worded like that, well, that's awesome.. I want to believe :colondollar:

get off TSR Noob
Original post by Foo.mp3
Do you love yourself, perhaps a little too much? :smug:

Narcissism: excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance

If you're unsure, perhaps try this short 'Narcissistic Personality Quiz'

For the purposes of this poll, please select the appropriate 'Yes' option if you score over 20 in teh quiz, and do try to answer (both) honestly :h:

Feel free to post your score in the thread of course, and comment on how this differs from your expectations, if at all (mine certainly did)! :teeth:

I got 12 lol
This thead is still going on, OP must be really narcissistic!
3 :redface:
I'm too perfect to be a narcissist. :tongue:
Reply 392
I got a 12! I got pretty high in authority and exhibitionism haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittyAnneR

It was narcissistic of you to put this image up as it's delaying my pc :colonhash:
[h="3"]Your Total: 33[/h] Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Don't know if the "checking out the personality disorder" thing is sarcasm though :curious:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
[h="3"]Your Total: 33[/h] Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.
Don't know if the "checking out the personality disorder" thing is sarcasm though :curious:

not surprised :/

I got 5.
Original post by Guills on wheels
not surprised :/

I got 5.

Not surprised either. You seem simple and bland enough for a 5 in...well...anything! :ahee:

:h:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
Not surprised either. You seem simple and bland enough for a 5 in...well...anything! :ahee:

lol **** off m8

I'd rather be someone who thinks they're not the most amazing person in the world and actually isn't too unpopular, than someone who thinks they're perfect but actually just spouts utter gob****e, thinks they're so clever but is actually incredibly thick and unloved and who just doesn't deserve the oxygen afforded to her.

Original post by Guills on wheels
lol **** off m8

I'd rather be someone who thinks they're not the most amazing person in the world and actually isn't too unpopular, than someone who thinks they're perfect but actually just spouts utter gob****e, thinks they're so clever but is actually incredibly thick and unloved and who just doesn't deserve the oxygen afforded to her.

Don't hold back.
Original post by SmashConcept
Don't hold back.

felt inspired after spending a week being irritated by said person.

Quick Reply

Latest