The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it is very strange activity, cover her! cover her up!! :eek:
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Yes, he can. If she likes/loves him and cares about his feelings, she would follow his request to make him more comfortable.

But the act itself isn't up to him, he has like no basis to feel uncomfortable with her doing that. If they were saving themselves for marriage I guess then it might make him feel uncomfortable but otherwise he has no way to justify making her cover up in her own home.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I'd have the same view tbh. Whilst the vast majority of people would have no problem with their partner walking around topless all the time, I could certainly understand how some girls would find it annoying for it to be happening all the time. I wouldn't really have any problem with them telling their boyfriend that they'd prefer if they did it less often.

It baffles me how loads of posters on this thread seem to think that people aren't allowed to give their opinions on things to their partners.

I'm sorry but I disagree, you should be able to give your opinions on things to your partner obviously like if they were chewing with their mouth open or something. My ex used to be topless a lot if we were hanging out together especially during summer and I can't imagine why it would bother anyone, especially the way OP described it as being in their own home the fact he feels uncomfortable about it is baffling to me.
Reply 83
Original post by taylorg292
I'm sorry but I disagree, you should be able to give your opinions on things to your partner obviously like if they were chewing with their mouth open or something. My ex used to be topless a lot if we were hanging out together especially during summer and I can't imagine why it would bother anyone, especially the way OP described it as being in their own home the fact he feels uncomfortable about it is baffling to me.

This lol. It's a chest/pair of boobs, not bloody intestines.Most guys/women do it when they live alone anyway I imagine; why not do it when living with their guy/woman.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by taylorg292

Yeah it wouldn't bother most people, but maybe it bothers OP. As I say, if a girl was annoyed at her bf for constantly being topless around the home (again, an unlikely complaint for someone to have, but it's possible), I'd have no problem with her bringing it up in conversation with him. People would seriously be opposed to her telling him her opinions?

It really confuses me that people seem to act like making a suggestion/comment to a partner in a relationship is some attempt to unfairly control them... Obviously his girlfriend wouldn't have to agree with him if he did discuss it with her.
(edited 9 years ago)
I love it when her nipples erect and when it's steamy I can have a sniff of her armpits. I love to touch her muscular six pack too. Hope she continues topless!
Reply 86
Original post by Puddca
I find it strange that this anonymous person who posted this started another thread stating that they were pregnant. Or are there a few people with the user name anonymous? I'm confused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone can be anonymous. Not the same person..
Original post by Anonymous
I love it when it's steamy I can have a sniff of her armpits. I love to touch her muscular six pack too. Hope she continues topless!

I would love if she would shave her armpits on a regular basis. I don't enjoy her wobbly stomach too. Hope she will tone up before she continues topless!
Wish my girlfriend did that....
Reply 89
She's half turkish would you believe and an on off muslim lol!

how can you be an off/on muslim lol what.
Original post by Aappoolloo
I would love if she would shave her armpits on a regular basis. I don't enjoy her wobbly stomach too. Hope she will tone up before she continues topless!

Lol you horrible person. :lol:
And please don't bump up old threads.
Ok as the title says. I share a flat with my gf at uni and she sometimes walks around the flat topless (like I do) when it's warm etc or well "just for relaxing".

Don't get me wrong I love it, she's very attractive and athletic. But I can't help but find it a little weird/strange?

Girls, do any of you do this in front of your boyfriends? Guys how would you find this?

Next time she does it should I tell her to cover up?

Note: she would never do this in front of other friends or family etc just for the record.

Of course she wouldn't, she's your girlfriend not theirs?

My girlfriend has a habit of walking around naked/just panties.

Why do you find it weird?
Probably less unusual or strange in the summer, unlike when this thread started
Would it make a difference if a woman was flat chested lol
Would it make a difference if a woman was flat chested lol

Nope
its your house. you should feel comfortable in it so do whatever you want

Latest

Trending

Trending