The Student Room Group

Need help choosing the best politics department/university!

Hi, I've decided that I'm going to study politics at university, but I'm really not sure where to go. I need help asap! I've so far put down university of Leeds, queen Mary, Kent, university of Birmingham. I'm undecided over what my most aspirational uni will be. I got BBC at as and predicted AAB. My final three for my*last choice is the university of Bristol, university Nottingham and kings college London. I would rather go kings but I'm put off because I've heard its really competitive. Anyone got a ny pros and cons of the universities and their politics departments?
Politics unit 1 UMS= 70 B
Politics unit 2 UMS=87 A

Philosophy unit1 UMS= 75 B
Philosophy unit 2 UMS= 50 D

History unit 1 UMS= 64 C
History unit 2 UMS= 84 A

I'm thinking of doing some retakes obviously
Original post by nevergiveupnow
Hi, I've decided that I'm going to study politics at university, but I'm really not sure where to go. I need help asap! I've so far put down university of Leeds, queen Mary, Kent, university of Birmingham. I'm undecided over what my most aspirational uni will be. I got BBC at as and predicted AAB. My final three for my*last choice is the university of Bristol, university Nottingham and kings college London. I would rather go kings but I'm put off because I've heard its really competitive. Anyone got a ny pros and cons of the universities and their politics departments?
Politics unit 1 UMS= 70 B
Politics unit 2 UMS=87 A

Philosophy unit1 UMS= 75 B
Philosophy unit 2 UMS= 50 D

History unit 1 UMS= 64 C
History unit 2 UMS= 84 A

I'm thinking of doing some retakes obviously

How are all your predictions so high?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not advice, you're just asking a question. They're fairly high since only have to do a few retakes. Also, I've been doing well in A2 so far. I wanted these predictions in order to get apply to at least two high universities.
That's not advice, you're just asking a question. They're fairly high since only have to do a few retakes. Also, I've been doing well in A2 so far. I wanted these predictions in order to get apply to at least two high universities.

Hey, I was just wondering, don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok. Anways I just and some advice, which I still haven't received
Is actually any chance you could give some advice????? Unis and chances of doing well after looking at my modules
Is actually any chance you could give some advice????? Unis and chances of doing well after looking at my modules

Sure. Queen Mary is excellent for politics, I'd also recommend York.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending