Rooney's on a roll!
Original post by Fideo
he slid to reach the ball

ok that explains it...

good job there falcao....good awareness
rooneys doing great here :smile:
Nice goal
Did Falcao play a part in that again?
Good work from Falcao to make the second goal.
Mata seems to be doing well.
Well, United are back then.
great half kept the ball well more of the same please....
Original post by sr90
Oh ffs Van Gaal, can't do one training session without injuring a player. Just let Giggs run it as he's clearly not fit for the job

Absolutely terrible team as well, we will lose 2-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

With insight like that you could be an analyst on MOTD.
Falcao's done well without a goal and the first goal was an example of how RVP-Falcao should work, both men not in each other's space but in general, not been a fluid performance. We seem to have possesion but no real idea of moving it forward, just keeping it for the sake of it - not understanding that on what it achieves besides high possesion stats.

If we get a third early on in second half, perfect to make some subs. Wouldn't mind seeing Perrera.
Original post by sr90
Oh ffs Van Gaal, can't do one training session without injuring a player. Just let Giggs run it as he's clearly not fit for the job

Absolutely terrible team as well, we will lose 2-1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on SR, why the negativity?

Anyways hope this is cheering you up Ebo. I was pissed off as anyone about dropping points to villa. But it was an away game and you can't win every single match going.

If we win today it's 22 points from 24. Unbelievable haul with the injuries.

Also, Falcao :coma: told you all he'd come good :wink:
Original post by hayles101
Come on SR, why the negativity?

Anyways hope this is cheering you up Ebo. I was pissed off as anyone about dropping points to villa. But it was an away game and you can't win every single match going.

If we win today it's 22 points from 24. Unbelievable haul with the injuries.

Also, Falcao :coma: told you all he'd come good :wink:

Praying he gets in on the act to top off a good day (provided we win:colone:)
Aha people were so critical of the line up before the match.... Where are they now?

This 3-3-2-2 formation is so weird I love it.

We still need to find Mata more. Rooney and Young have been excellent.
Big difference between this game and Villa is Mata. He's not even playing well, but well enough.

I think this is the kind of game now where I don't mind the formation. Its makes us so vulnerable when we're chasing a game, or with our defence even when we're level. Once we've got a lead though its not so bad. I'm pretty surprised Newcastle mirrored us, foolish from Pardew I think. Still think they'll score unless we step it up, so another one would be nice.

Didn't think it was a pen either, looked like it was sailing right over him tbh.
Rooney playing as a CM for our counter attacks is so dangerous because his runs are unmarkable.
Original post by Rk2k14

Falcao has 2 goals (winner against Everton, only goal against Villa) and 4 assists in 5 games. And people say we need to get rid.
Original post by Rk2k14

He said he will leave his thoughts after the game.

Just realized you were on about Falcao not Eboracum... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest