The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

****ing awful ffs but its away at Stoke and at least we got a point.

Woodward get us a couple of defenders please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
Good result. Awaiting the crazy LVG out shouts although I see some have already arrived
Desperately in need of Pacey players.
A winger is as important as CB.
Carrick = overrated piece of crap

Jones, Evans and Smalling = clowns
Can anyone actually remember the last time we won an away game convincingly? We've spent millions on new players but are still struggling to beat teams like Aston Villa and Stoke. To put it into context, Arsenal have had a poor season so far but if they win today they will be only 1 point behind us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fideo
Good result. Awaiting the crazy LVG out shouts although I see some have already arrived

What The Feck.....
Worst United performance I've seen this season.

Is RVP letting his girl suck LVG off? Is he? Because I don't get why keeps playing, why he stays on and Falcao comes off.
Reply 987
Original post by Dirtybit
What The Feck.....

What?
Original post by qasim_96
Can anyone actually remember the last time we won an away game convincingly? We've spent millions on new players but are still struggling to beat teams like Aston Villa and Stoke. To put it into context, Arsenal have had a poor season so far but if they win today they will be only 1 point behind us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to go back to the reign of the mighty David Moyes when we destroyed Newcastle at St James'. Some great link-up between Mata and Adnan in that match. :coma:
What The Feck.....

RedCafe user, detected!
Original post by Fideo
What?

Good result?

Original post by Kenan and Kel
RedCafe user, detected!

:lol:
:lol:
Now that Young is injured, at least we can go back to a back four and drop Evans. Start Herrera the next match and play the diamond.
Could somebody briefly sum up the game for a poor young boy who missed the game by being forced to visit his grandparents in a house where technology doesn't exist?
Reply 993
Our away form is actually fine if you think about it. The only two defeats were one vs City which isn't ideal but hardly disastrous and one against Leicester which was down to bull**** refereeing. There was great wins to the likes of Arsenal and Southampton and then the rest filled out by solid draws.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Fideo

You're gonna get mauled by the 'true hard-core' fans that demand nothing less than a win against every team in the world.
Reply 995
Good result?

Yes I think a draw away to a top half team is almost always a good result for a team chasing top 4 but not the title.

You'd then expect to beat most bottom half teams both home and away and beat all but the top 3 or 4 at home and there you have it, a comfortable top 4 finish even with the odd unexpected defeat thrown in.
Reply 996
Original post by TornadoGR4
You're gonna get mauled by the 'true hard-core' fans that demand nothing less than a win against every team in the world.

We R the mighty Manchester United
Original post by Lúcio
Could somebody briefly sum up the game for a poor young boy who missed the game by being forced to visit his grandparents in a house where technology doesn't exist?

Spoiler

Original post by Fideo
We R the mighty Manchester United

You maybe, I support that **** team in white across the penines
Original post by Lúcio

RVP was ****e, Falcao couldnt control a ball for nuts, Evans was practically playing for Stoke. FFS the man of the match was Walters

Latest