The Student Room Group

Should I end it?

I'm a girl and my friend is a guy. He used to live here and we saw each other every week but then he moved away so we only communicate through Facebook. He's moving back next October.

When we started talking he was very depressed and he told me about all his worries, stresses etc. Further down the line, he was okay and I started to tell him about my stresses.

We argue quite a bit but most of the time we get on and he's my best friend. Lately though he's been saying I have too many problems (they're just things that have happened to me in the past and none of them effect me now). I helped him when he was depressed and now he's not sympathetic with me.

My friends say it sounds like he's my boyfriend and tbh we do act like a long distance couple just without the romantic stuff. But they also say I should stop talking to him because he can be pretty mean sometimes.

Opinions please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I really need some opinions, please comment 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
If he's mean and putting you down and not being sympathetic why would you stay in contact?

Goodbye. Do it.
Reply 3
Original post by bittr n swt
If he's mean and putting you down and not being sympathetic why would you stay in contact?

Goodbye. Do it.

Why would I stay in contact?
Reply 4
Because when we get along it's great

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
But idk if that's enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by highlandgirl
But idk if that's enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about sharing with him, that you are getting emotionally close and physically distant. some of the time some space is needed by every soul to reflect & grow, some space that's all..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending