The Student Room Group

Can universities see other a course that you are currently enrolled in?

I'm currently doing an apprenticeship which involves a foundation year degree split over two years. I've decided that I will leave this apprenticeship in a few months and go to study a full degree in september 2023. However, until I formally leave the course around June/July it will show my end date as 2024. I already have an unconditional firm spot but I am worried that if enrolment for my degree begins before I leave my foundation course that it will cause problems and that I will loose my spot.

Do universities see other courses that you are enrolled in and how likely would this be to cause problems?
That shouldn’t be a problem. As long as you withdraw from your apprenticeship at the end of this academic year you should be fine to enrol onto the new course next academic year
Reply 2
(Original post by PQ)That shouldn’t be a problem. As long as you withdraw from your apprenticeship at the end of this academic year you should be fine to enrol onto the new course next academic year

Ok, thank you. I expect to withdraw by the end of June. Hopefully there won't be any problems when i enrol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending