The Student Room Group

I want to become a investment banker..

can someone tell me what a levels are required to become a investment banker and what uni courses i will need to do and then what happens after in order to become a investment banker, basically the pathway to becoming an investment banker starting from GCSE since im in year 11 now..
Reply 1
There's some very helpful information on this on the TSR Wiki and HERE
Reply 2
I have had a look back over your previous posts and you were also enquiring about Medicine. You will need to start trying to find relevant work experience and voluntary work if you're still considering Medicine. If you intend to study a degree that will give you a conventional entry to IB, you'll need different ALevels to those you'd need to do Medicine.
Original post by Sanchai
can someone tell me what a levels are required to become a investment banker and what uni courses i will need to do and then what happens after in order to become a investment banker, basically the pathway to becoming an investment banker starting from GCSE since im in year 11 now..

I sent you a PM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aspires start younger and younger. You just need solid grades. Take preferably maths & Econ. Degree doesn't matter so much just try and get into a top rated uni LSE/Oxbridge and the sort.

Find IB a level programmes and insights you can attend to make your profile stand out. Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Edminzodo
I sent you a PM.

ha-ha ... insider information as ever with The City?
Original post by NJA
ha-ha ... insider information as ever with The City?

Nope. I prefer helping people personally!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I sent you a PM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you send it to me as well please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by KingCorneliusIII
Could you send it to me as well please?

What school did you go to?

Quick Reply

Latest