Your photo of the year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by baldwel
Prom :biggrin: Such a good night :biggrin:

Damn! :biggrin:!Looking good yo!
Always
I thank my host mum for this amazing memory :redface:
Finding the top jar on holiday :coma:

The view from the Tennessee-North Carolina state line. I've been there a couple of times before but the view was so pretty that I couldn't stop taking pictures! :smile:
Original post by baldwel
Prom :biggrin: Such a good night :biggrin:

That is the most gorgeous prom dress I have ever seen in my life!!:eek:
Reply 68
Original post by mpepperdine
Can't choose between 3, all my summer conservation volunteering in Belize. All taken with iphone 4S, no filters.

Queen Conch shell

Sunset

Though perhaps a slight favourite, sunrise

Completely off topic but can I asked what charity you volunteered with? I'm planning on doing something like this on my gap year. Cool pictures by the way!
Original post by DustToDust
That is the most gorgeous prom dress I have ever seen in my life!!:eek:

Awh thank you! I absolutely loved it. It was about £60 too :biggrin:
Reply 70

took this on Christmas Day, pretty sky!

I turned 18, this was my adult cake
Original post by Niamhmca
Completely off topic but can I asked what charity you volunteered with? I'm planning on doing something like this on my gap year. Cool pictures by the way!

Hi, it wasn't so much a dedicated charity like they have in the UK. The organisation was called TIDE (Toledo Institute of Development and Environment) and the program was run by a splinter group of TIDE, called Ridge to Reef.
We did loads of cool stuff with local communities and wildlife like biodiversity monitoring, reforestation, scuba dive logs and turtle tagging.

The web link is here if you want it- I highly recommend it! http://fromridgetoreef.com/
Original post by Manitude
I suppose these are my two favourite photos of the year, although neither includes me in them:

In terms of pictures of me, I suppose I like this the most:

Spoiler

Please excuse the spots/lack of shaving/terrible smile.

So lovely. Where were these taken? Gosh I can't wait to travel, it's the only thing keeping me going through A-levels and will probably be the only thing keeping me going through Uni !
A picture of the local steelworks at night whilst I was out for a walk.
Original post by rosebud114
So lovely. Where were these taken? Gosh I can't wait to travel, it's the only thing keeping me going through A-levels and will probably be the only thing keeping me going through Uni !

Top one is the Langdales taken from a viewpoint just to the West of Skelwith Fold caravan site in the Lake District. Think it was April 2014.

The second one is of Maiden Moor and High Spy from the Eastern shore of Derwent Water, also in the Lake District. It was October 2014.

Depending on where you study it can be very easy to get to the Lakes. The West Coast Mainline passes through Oxenholme (Kendal) and there's a direct train from there to Windermere. From there you can get buses to almost most parts of the Lakes.
Photo of my girlfriend and I kissing, I look at it on most days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As an Evertonian.One of the best moments XD

Quick Reply

Latest