The Student Room Group

Shall I get a PS4/Xbox One?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xxvine
TBH i have heard a lot of people say the graphics on the PS4 are better are noticable than the xbox 1
My mate has both and he said he noticed that much better graphics on the PS4 than the xbox 1

Possibly, but could be placebo just like PS3/360. Certainly in a few years they could be even closer. Either way I don't think people are thinking about a small graphical difference when buying a console. Otherwise they'd probably bother getting a PC.
Reply 41
My vote goes to the xbox one since I prefer their exclusives. Killer Instinct is so addicting!
Reply 42
Definitely a PS4! You get games like The Last of Us, Uncharted, Driveclub etc and more to come!

The Last of Us is one of the best games I've ever played.
Original post by vmama
Definitely a PS4! You get games like The Last of Us, Uncharted, Driveclub etc and more to come!

Erm...

Original post by Maffyman

Original post by ozzyoscy
Erm...

Damn... I've been copied.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drive club is dreadful stop mentioning it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have to agree. I myself have The Last of Us Remastered. It is one of the BEST games I have ever played. The storyline is just epic and gripping.

Drive Club isn't so bad, I have that too. Yes, it can get quite repetitive, but can be quite fun... When it comes to racing games, Gran Turismo is an exclusive Playstation series and definitely worth buying it.

Quick Reply

Latest