The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

OU Fees

Hi,

I left my law degree at the end of 2nd year for various reasons and have been working full time. I am interested in pursuing a Business degree with the OU.
I have looked at the fees section and I am just wondering if you are able to pay in instalments. If so how do you go about this? If not when do the fees have to be paid?
I have 200 credits from my brick uni and I have been informed I can use some of these points towards an OU degree, is anyone aware of how many I can use?

Many thanks
toffeepoppet
I have 200 credits from my brick uni and I have been informed I can use some of these points towards an OU degree, is anyone aware of how many I can use?

A maximum of two years (240 credits), I think. As for the fees, I'm not entirely certain, but I think you pay by buying separate modules that you can use to make up a full degree.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
There's a scheme to pay monthly (an Open University Student Budget Account), have a look at http://www.open.ac.uk/ousba, it's basically a loan with an interest rate APR of 8.8%.

No third year credits can be transferred, but up to 240 from years 1 and 2 as Platinum Mech states.

Latest