The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I sent off my UCAS on December 12th, and got a conditional place mid january. Don't worry, there's plenty of time :-) Same for most unis.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
My UCAS form was sent off on October 12th, and I got a Languages offer today. (Through the post...it hasn't come up on Track yet.)
Reply 3
Daniel4389
My UCAS form was sent off on October 12th, and I got a Languages offer today. (Through the post...it hasn't come up on Track yet.)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I got a letter saying 'Thank you for your application to study LLB M100. I am pleased to know that we wish to make you a conditional offer. Please note that, for the present time, this offer is unofficial, and is subject to confirmation by the University's admissions office. When the offer is confirmed, you will be notified of our requirements through the UCAS system.'

Does that mean I have a place or not? Coz I really wanna go. :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Yes, you have a place but the conditions haven't been confirmed yet.

You will see that on track eventually
Well Done! I had a letter today saying I have an offer but it could take a week or more at peak times for the offer to be displayed on track xxx
Reply 7
Thanks guys :biggrin:
Hmm. I got a letter a week and a half ago about a conditional offer, and it still hasn't come up on track yet. Should I be concerned or just leave them to get on with it?
Reply 9
I got my grades from track ABB!! law here I come :biggrin:
me too I got an offer from hull woohoo!!!!
Reply 11
i got 2 offers from hull today wohhoooo there conditional to study ethics religion and educational studies or religion on its own yey congrats to everyone who got offers as well xx
yeh congratulations!!
Congratulations everyone!!!! you'll will absolutely love it at hull, it's the best university ever! see you all next year! x
Reply 14
Congrats Everybody!! :biggrin:
Reply 15
i got an offer for BSc geo yesturday 260 points!!! YAY!! hulls my fav uni at the moment!!
Reply 16
I sent mine of november 4th I think it was, got a Condition offer 300UCAS points for chemistry today.
Reply 17
Got a 300 points offer for History in the post this morning :smile:
Reply 18
Awww this takes me back. I did my LLB there :p:
Reply 19
I sent my UCAS application off in mid-December, got two unconditionals back mid-January. :smile:

Congrats to everyone else who has got offers! :smile:

(Anyone pondering Thwaite Hall?)

Latest