The Student Room Group

Languages Interview at Queen Mary

I've had an interview offer from Queen Mary and I was wondering if any other people have applied for a languages course there/have had an interview already :-)

Just wondering if anyone knows how much of it will be in the language and also what kinds of questions they'll ask.

Thank you! (p.s I'm applying for BA German)
Original post by jobailey
I've had an interview offer from Queen Mary and I was wondering if any other people have applied for a languages course there/have had an interview already :-)

Just wondering if anyone knows how much of it will be in the language and also what kinds of questions they'll ask.

Thank you! (p.s I'm applying for BA German)

I have applied for Queen Mary for BA Spanish and my interview is on the 11th of Feb. Have you had your interview yet? Struggling to find people on here who have any idea what it'll be like - they say it's informal and I'm not sure how that should impact what I say or what I wear?

Let me know if you've had your interview yet!! - thank you :smile:
Reply 2
I have my interview on the same day! (BA French and German) Unfortunately I haven't found anything out about it yet either
Original post by Sofski
I have my interview on the same day! (BA French and German) Unfortunately I haven't found anything out about it yet either

Look on my profile I found a load of questions they could ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending