The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Medicine and Dentistry Offer Holder Day

Hello,
Just wanted to see how many people are going to be attending the Queen Mary Medicine and Dentistry Offer Holder Day on the 22nd of March, I personally applied to Queen Mary (Bart’s) to do dentistry :smile:
I am! Also dent :smile: Are you going in the morning or afternoon?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by toothysmile
I am! Also dent :smile: Are you going in the morning or afternoon?

the morning!! what about you?
Original post by jeevanjot.sidhu
the morning!! what about you?
Afternoon! We might see each other lol
Afternoon! We might see each other lol

yes we might, what time does the afternoon session start?
Original post by jeevanjot.sidhu
yes we might, what time does the afternoon session start?
1pm!
Reply 6
1pm!

have they sent you an email with further details about the day? im yet to receive an email about it even though i registered weeks ago
Original post by yutazure
have they sent you an email with further details about the day? im yet to receive an email about it even though i registered weeks ago

yeah they sent it a while ago, and they sent a follow up today with the qr code for registration
what did you guys do at the offer holder day?? was it just a tour of the campus or more? also were there alot of people there?
if you don’t mind sharing what were your stats and what was the qmul interview like for dentistry
Original post by Anonymous
what did you guys do at the offer holder day?? was it just a tour of the campus or more? also were there alot of people there?

At the offer holder day I think there were between 20 - 30 student who attended. We started by viewing the Barts main building, and then went to the lecture halls where they ran us through why you should study here, the course structure, the history of barts, societies and then a panel to ask current students from all years about any questions we had. We then finished off by splitting into about 10 groups with a student ambassador who gave us a tour of the library, lecture halls and the Hospital, where we could ask questions about their experiences individually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending