A lovely drive here from Rodgers...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
They can kick the FG
Jesus packers what are ya doing...
We're all tied.
Tie game rules in playoffs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man, I've got work tomorrow. I wanna go to bed. But can't NOT watch overtime. Does the Pats kick-off get pushed back?
****ing great game
Original post by Motorbiker
Tie game rules in playoffs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overtime. First team to score a touchdown wins like sudden death. If it's a field goal the other team has the chance to match that field goal.

So say Seahawks start with the ball they produce only a field goal, packers would have the chance to match that or better with a touchdown. If Seahawks start and didn't score even a field goal, a field goal would win it for packers. But if Seahawks march down and get a touchdown first drive then auto win for Seahawks packers don't get a chance I match it.
Nvm TV clarified rules.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great finish to a great game. Congrats, Seattle.
Wilson comes good!
Epic
Feel for Rodgers, though.
Reply 193
I'm sick. What a waste of a night. Not watching the next game.
Reply 194
Amazing, truly one the most amazing ends to an NFL game I've experienced, Wilson came good at the right time, back to back Super Bowls :biggrin:

Edit: Or should I say back to back NFC Champs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Those Packers will take a long time to recover from that. Seattle came up well at the end, but should never, ever have had the chance.
Original post by Olie
Amazing, truly one the most amazing ends to an NFL game I've experienced, Wilson came good at the right time, back to back Super Bowls :biggrin:

Edit: Or should I say back to back NFC Champs.

Was a great game imo.

I was sure GB had it multiple times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
What did I just witness?! Seahawks ain't one to be ****ed with.
Packers bottled it big time and I mean BiG time.
Packers must be wrecked after that 4th quarter, then losing in OT. Still, 15 points in 44 seconds is terrible. Lynch has to be re-signed for next year, and should we get a decent WR, Seahawks will only get better. They've got to win Superbowl first, but it's crazy to think how good we are, with so much potential.

I love Pete Carroll :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest