The Student Room Group

Russia (1801 - 1917) NEA

I am beginning my Non Exam Assessment for A Level History and I am unsure how to structure the essay as well as making footnotes or even knowing what to talk about.

My Question: 'Revolutionary activity was primarily a result of Russia's participation in the war'. Assess the validity of this view in the context of 1801 to 1917.

Has anyone got any advice or a structure at all for the essay itself. Thank you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bailey555
I am beginning my Non Exam Assessment for A Level History and I am unsure how to structure the essay as well as making footnotes or even knowing what to talk about.

My Question: 'Revolutionary activity was primarily a result of Russia's participation in the war'. Assess the validity of this view in the context of 1801 to 1917.

Has anyone got any advice or a structure at all for the essay itself. Thank you.

Which war?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Which war?

all the Russian wars within the time period
all the Russian wars within the time period

Therefore you need to tweak your question.

Another piece of advice is to define "revolutionary activity".

It’s too late for me to help but if you have any other questions I will gladly help you out…
Original post by Jannyshiks
It’s too late for me to help but if you have any other questions I will gladly help you out…

do you have any interpretations on the tsars for nea 1825-1917?
Hi guys, need some help, I cant find any sort of propaganda from the following leaders: alexander ii and iii and nicholas i. Does anyone have any information on this?
Reply 7
Original post by greenpanda11
Hi guys, need some help, I cant find any sort of propaganda from the following leaders: alexander ii and iii and nicholas i. Does anyone have any information on this?

Hello, can you check out this reading https://www.britannica.com/place/Russia/From-Alexander-II-to-Nicholas-II. It may be of good help.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending