The Student Room Group

deferred uni but what about student loan?

Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

I have defferd my final year of uni recently due to things happening within my family and stuff.

It's a setback but still most likely to start my 3rd year later on this September.

However I have just been paid my student load and maintain the grant. Should I call up student finance and ask them to take it back or will they just add this to my student debt if I don't?

Sounds cheeky but really could do with the money whilst I look for a job and pay the rest of my contracted uni digs :frown:

What do you think and what will actually happen/consequences if I don't mention this instalment?
Original post by twosheeps
Hi everyone.

This is my first post.

I have defferd my final year of uni recently due to things happening within my family and stuff.

It's a setback but still most likely to start my 3rd year later on this September.

However I have just been paid my student load and maintain the grant. Should I call up student finance and ask them to take it back or will they just add this to my student debt if I don't?

Sounds cheeky but really could do with the money whilst I look for a job and pay the rest of my contracted uni digs :frown:

What do you think and what will actually happen/consequences if I don't mention this instalment?

they will find out at some point and ask for the money back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending