The Student Room Group

Has anyone heard from Aberdeen or Dundee or Edinburgh napier?

Hello,
I am still waiting to hear from four of my choices. I sent off my application on 2nd January. Has anyone got an answer for psychology from the unis above?(m.a)
(edited 9 years ago)
Heard nothing from Aberdeen,Glasgow,Stirling,St. Andrews and Edinburgh. Aside from confirming fee status and the we have received your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Elijah113
Heard nothing from Aberdeen,Glasgow,Stirling,St. Andrews and Edinburgh. Aside from confirming fee status and the we have received your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, same here (but Glasgow). When did you send off your application?
Last Monday so not that long ago at all. I'm also 23 so applying as a mature student,no doubt at the bottom of the pile :P-

If I don't see anything by end of feb then I'll get a bit worried. I've given notice to leave my job so if it's all rejections rather sooner than later so I can start damage control.

Hopefully you'll see something sooner !

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for psychology at Aberdeen uni on 19th of December and I've still heard nothing. I've had a letter saying they have my application, that's it. I already have the entry requirement so am hoping to get in. What's the letter/email confirming fee status? Never heard of it?
Reply 5
Original post by unigirl95
Hello,
I am still waiting to hear from four of my choices. I sent off my application on 2nd January. Has anyone got an answer for psychology from the unis above?(m.a)

Hi! Where are you from? Yesterday I received a conditional offer from Napier University... Also I applied to Aberdeen and I am still waiting for another offert ....I think you will hear soon from Napier too
Reply 6
Original post by Paollla
Hi! Where are you from? Yesterday I received a conditional offer from Napier University... Also I applied to Aberdeen and I am still waiting for another offert ....I think you will hear soon from Napier too

Hello! I am from Germany.
I am so excited!!! Did you also apply for psychology?
Reply 7
Original post by unigirl95
Hello! I am from Germany.
I am so excited!!! Did you also apply for psychology?

Me too!!!! I am from Italy and I applied for Marine Biology 😊
Reply 8
Applied for Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee, Stirling and Strathclyde on January 6th and haven't received anything but acknoledgements... (Didn't apply for Psychology though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending