The Student Room Group

Best universities for bussinnes in Scotland

Hi, I'm studying in 6th year of school now and thinking about applying for business in university. I'm planning to apply for a couple of different courses such as marketing, enterprise, business management and international business.
I can choose 5 courses, my top choices will probably be the University of Edinburgh and either University of Glasgow or Strathclyde. Maybe someone knows which one is better for studying this area?
Also, I want to apply to Dundee as it has lower requirements. And I'm not sure what to choose as the last 2 choices: Napier, Queen Margaret, Caledonian or Stirling.
Does someone know which of those are better for business? It's just that I'm from Ukraine and don't know much about universities in Scotland.
I would really appreciate your help)
My best friend her brother does business at Glasgow and says it’s a really well taught course so def worth putting that down ive heard good things about Stirling but not the business department personally. I’d def recommend chatting to a student from one of those unis or doing a lot of research and comparing modules etc

Good luck!
Original post by kira santalova
Hi, I'm studying in 6th year of school now and thinking about applying for business in university. I'm planning to apply for a couple of different courses such as marketing, enterprise, business management and international business.
I can choose 5 courses, my top choices will probably be the University of Edinburgh and either University of Glasgow or Strathclyde. Maybe someone knows which one is better for studying this area?
Also, I want to apply to Dundee as it has lower requirements. And I'm not sure what to choose as the last 2 choices: Napier, Queen Margaret, Caledonian or Stirling.
Does someone know which of those are better for business? It's just that I'm from Ukraine and don't know much about universities in Scotland.

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. We're not on the list of universities you've picked, but just wanted to say if you do have any questions about our courses just let us know! We're quite proud of our Business School, and you can find out more about them here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/business/why-us/index.php
And have a look at our Undergraduate programmes here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/business/courses/undergraduate/index.php

I hope this is helpful, and all the best in making a decision on where to apply! Would definitely recommend reaching out to the universities you are interested in so they can answer any questions you might have.

- Matthew, Enquiry Team
Original post by kira santalova

Hey @kira santalova 🙂 Have you had a chance to visit universities yet? We all tend to hold regular visiting opportunities throughout the year so it's maybe worth trying to get out to the campuses you're not super familiar with so you can feel the vibe of somewhere.

Speaking to students is also a really good way to do research too - use platforms like Unibuddy to chat to student ambassadors and find out more about what student life is really like.

If you've any questions feel free to get in touch anytime!
-Caitlin 😀
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending