The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Health Professions Foundation 2015

Hey 😊 has anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, I have a interview for nursing for Febuary the 18th and if I don't pass the interview I was thinking of applying for this course. I have the entry requirements already for nursing but do you think they will still let me onto the health professions course? What route are you looking to go down? :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Ah okay! Good luck for the 18th! 😊. Yeah I would think they would accept you, especially if you more than meet the requirements! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, I've got an Interview for this course in March. Any idea what the interview will be like? As in do you think it will be quite formal? I haven't had an interview (that mattered as much as this one!) in 10 years! I'm applying as a mature student, I'm hoping they take pity on me!! :smile:
It says on the UWE website that it is an informal interview. You will be fine :smile:
Thanks :smile::smile: probably should of looked there first instead of having a slight panic about it! Good luck for your interview xx
It is informal. Just make sure you get stuck in with the group tasks 😊 fingers crossed for you. Created a Facebook page for the group your welcome to join. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok cool :smile: what's the group name please! xx
UWE FD Health Professions 2015 - 2016 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
hello everyone, i was just wondering when you have to complete your ucas application for this course? hope I'm not too late for it! thanks
Hey! I think it's still open. Some people have not long applied. You could call admissions 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
how much is this course?
Applied for this a few weeks ago!, does everyone get interviews or can they just reject you? does anyone know?
I'm so excited and nervous about it!
Hey! They have loads and loads of applicants. Not everyone has got invitations from what I know . But a good personal statement is what they're after. Fingers crossed for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alinasmith91
Hey! They have loads and loads of applicants. Not everyone has got invitations from what I know . But a good personal statement is what they're after. Fingers crossed for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your reply!, fingers crossed then, I just randomly come across this foundation course never heard of it before!, spoke to admissions yesterday, they have interviews this coming week so I should find out after that as I was later in putting the application in! Thanks x
Reply 15
Did anyone else hear back? I'm about to put in a late application but I'm really struggling with my personal statement! I hate writing about myself! Xx
Anyone else on this course in September?
Reply 17
Planning on doing this September 2016 anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending