The Student Room Group

Is this where masculinity is heading? [bronies video]

Someone posted this video earlier in another discussion:

and it got this man a thinkin'

As the rise of militant feminism increases and our economy tanks further and further could we see the rise of male masculinity sink further into this video game, cartoon watching unproductive type colony? They have given up seeking women completely and the smell must be terrible..

Is this the new hippie?
I hope not, Bronies are a cancer.
The hell did i just watch?
Reply 3
Original post by Lionheart96
The hell did i just watch?

The future of mankind?
That's MGTOW for you
Reply 5
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
That's MGTOW for you

Ah thats the concept I was looking for. I was reading an article about it.
Original post by holmes221

As the rise of militant feminism increases and our economy tanks further and further could we see the rise of male masculinity sink further into this video game, cartoon watching unproductive type colony? They have given up seeking women completely and the smell must be terrible..

Is this the new hippie?

Watch this:
http://youtu.be/uwPFnvniA7w
Reply 7
Ok a quick look here: http://www.mgtow.com/forums/

It seems there is a bit of an Elliot Rogers vibe here.

However I must admit there is something a little attractive about playing video games and streaming tv shows surrounded by snacks. But I have too many creative ideas to be that unproductive.

Is this the new hippie?

You worry about irrelevant things
If you want to worry, then worry about global warming, or how the west is trying to start ww3 basically.
Worrying about grown men watching weird cartoons is- albeit funny- rather meaningless
Reply 9
You worry about irrelevant things
If you want to worry, then worry about global warming, or how the west is trying to start ww3 basically.
Worrying about grown men watching weird cartoons is- albeit funny- rather meaningless

This an example (a funny /weird one) of a bigger issue which Im trying to explore here.
This an example (a funny /weird one) of a bigger issue which Im trying to explore here.

...and what is this bigger issue?
Reply 11
:lolwut:

MGTOW

'where have all the good men gone'

etc. etc.
Reply 13

Where our generation is going.

Is this the new hippie?

I hate that word, like what is masculinity SUPPOSED to be? Beards, bros, beer and ****ing hoes. (you may hold your applause for that sick rhyme, bitch). I think, bronies are nature's way of torturing us people in the middle of the fight between the feminists and the patriarchy. Hippies aren't that bad, bronies are horrible and they're spreading like wildfire!!
Where our generation is going.

Im more worried about what the hell the older generation is doing ! bunch of clowns in suits!

Quick Reply

Latest