The Student Room Group

Where do I need to go for my Tesco interview?

Hi! I have a Tesco interview later today. It'll be my first job interview so I'm pretty nervous.

Maybe I'm being thick but I'm not completely sure where I'm meant to be going in-store for my interview. I haven't been told to go anywhere specific; I only know what time the interview is.

I watched a video that says to go to the customer service desk, but I haven't seen any other sources to confirm this. Perhaps this is correct, but I'd like to double check.

Apologies if this is a stupid question!
Original post by mx-person
Hi! I have a Tesco interview later today. It'll be my first job interview so I'm pretty nervous.

Maybe I'm being thick but I'm not completely sure where I'm meant to be going in-store for my interview. I haven't been told to go anywhere specific; I only know what time the interview is.

I watched a video that says to go to the customer service desk, but I haven't seen any other sources to confirm this. Perhaps this is correct, but I'd like to double check.

Hi @mx-person

That's not a stupid question, don't worry! Hopefully you see this before you're interview, but I would say, go into the store and head for the customer service desk or till point - anywhere with a member of staff - and tell them you're here for an interview. They should be able to take you to where you need to be, or find someone who can.

Good luck with your interview!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mx-person

Apologies as just seen this.

You should report to the customer service desk if the store have one ( should have if it is a large store) and tell staff member that you are here for a interview with the manager and can you let them know that you are here or the staff member may point you in the right direction to where to go to.
If just a small store just ask a member of staff to let manager know you are here for a interview.

Good luck with the interview and hopefully everyone went well today for you.

If you are successful with interview you'll be invited along to a induction day for health and safety videos and chat, plus fill out any necessary paperwork ( bank details, national insurance, uniform ordering etc) and hopefully if you get time some time doing stuff on the shop floor.

A team leader and stand in supervisor as required with Tesco.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending