The Student Room Group

I'm a Medical Student, ask me any questions that you need answering about applying

ask me any questions that you need answering about applying to med school :smile:
It's great that you want to help. You'll find a few stickied threads at the top of the forum with lots of applicant questions, questions about work experience etc - answering some of these would be helpful. As well as the questions asked in the individual threads below in this forum?
Great. We can close the subforum and divert any questions directly to your inbox.
Reply 3
If anyone wants a qualified second opinion, I just completed my third day at med school. No need to thank me. :holmes:
Reply 4
What A-levels did you take?im hoping to medicine but I'm not sure what a-levels I want to take. I'm definitely going to take Buology and Chemistry and History as my AS level but what would you recommend as my third Alevel?
Hi!! I am planning to take Biology, Chemistry and Psychology however I am not sure about the fourth option. Which would you honestly say is better: History/Geography/Statistics?
I need medical advise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,
My question is about course choice. Every other GP/adult/friend I've asked has said it's up to me and of course it is but I really need some advice!
My choice for sixth year is either:
AH biology, AH chemistry and AH french
Or
AH biology, AH chemistry, and H physics

If I don't take physics next year I will leave school without a qualification in it. But I get the impression that medical schools prefer you to have three advanced highers?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Reply 8
how many paracetamols should i take?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending