The Student Room Group

The MUN Society, AKA The Official MUN Off Topic Thread

Welcome, friends, to the MUN Society, The Official MUN Off Topic Thread!

(New to the MUN? Read all about us here!)

Had a hard day representing your country which has just started being isolationist and Nepal is on your back because you're chopping down their trees? Just pop in here, grab a martini, and relax. :cool:

Normal MUN and General Rules Apply.

You can apply to have the MUN Badge here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds fair enough to me.
Reply 2
Nice...waits for others to show up
Yay fun chat.
Reply 4
Nightowl

[*]Let the craziness begin!

Umm any ideas on want to crazy about anyone?
Reply 5
Err..er.. RUN!
Reply 6
So.. what happened to that swimsuit contest that Agent Smith and Jonathah drew up?
Reply 7
Nightowl, we feel akward. You should have disguised this as a serious MUN issue. Then once we were far off topic, you could have changed the title :smile:
Reply 8
I wasn't aware of a swimsuit competition, do fill me in.

Well people shouldn't feel pressured.. thats the point of the thread :biggrin:
Reply 9
aiman
Nightowl, we feel akward. You should have disguised this as a serious MUN issue. Then once we were far off topic, you could have changed the title :smile:

Ok, lets try this:

Japan is please that the SC has decided to send troupes to Sudan and hopes that this will bring about positive change in the region.
Reply 10
The secretary general condemns Japan for trying to talk about serious issues, and hopes the US will start a motion to expel Japan from the United Nations.
Reply 11
Random post.
Reply 12
We need brimstone here to help us stray off topic
Reply 13
:eek:
Bikini competition! For all female MUN members 16 or over! Yes, I think we concluded it'd be gemgems and Knogle. So, let's go for it! :biggrin:
Reply 15
What! If the US does this than Japan will withdraw its troupes from Iraq, and then instruct all our banks to cough very loudly when talking about the dollar, wrecking the USA's economy.

We condemn the SG for making such a statement, and suggest that the UN impose sanctions on the SG.
Reply 16
JonathanH
Bikini competition! For all female MUN members 16 or over! Yes, I think we concluded it'd be gemgems and Knogle. So, let's go for it!

We'll need their approval first.. obviously.. and everyone else over 16 is welcome to! :biggrin:
Reply 17
JonathanH
Bikini competition! For all female MUN members 16 or over! Yes, I think we concluded it'd be gemgems and Knogle. So, let's go for it!

You're forgetting UnaChance and strawberry.

:wink:
UnaChance is 13, that's less than 16... You paedo.

Dunno about strawberry, how old is she?
Reply 19
JonathanH
Bikini competition! For all female MUN members 16 or over! Yes, I think we concluded it'd be gemgems and Knogle. So, let's go for it! :biggrin:

Why are there so few girls in the MUN, gemgem, Knogle and Chance, thats only 10%?

Latest

Trending

Trending