The Student Room Group

What is the most embarrassing thing you ever done to your CRUSH? <3

Because you are so nervous talking to your crush, you end up falling from your chair, poured too much drinks on your friend's glass cause you were too busy talking to your crush, or you just went speechless when he/she was talking to you! Share your moments ;D
Reply 1
Original post by Saramiko
Because you are so nervous talking to your crush, you end up falling from your chair, poured too much drinks on your friend's glass cause you were too busy talking to your crush, or you just went speechless when he/she was talking to you! Share your moments ;D

Got caught daydreaming, she walked up to me without me noticing and then whispered in my ear. Made me jump so bad I fell off my chair and nutted her nose on the way down. To this day I don't know what she said

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Andy98
Got caught daydreaming, she walked up to me without me noticing and then whispered in my ear. Made me jump so bad I fell off my chair and nutted her nose on the way down. To this day I don't know what she said

Dang! I feel you man. Sorry for that bad fall while nutted her nose accidentally. Is she still your crush now?
More like, what do I do that's NOT embarrassing when I fancy someone? :lol: Le sigh.
We was on a school trip and I looked back down the coach for some reason and I saw her at the back with her friends pointing at me and waving me over, I made sure she was pointing at me by pointing myself and mouthing "what, me?" and she again nodded and waved me over. So I built up my confidence and said to my mate I'll be back in a bit... I proceeded over and as I got there she asked me "what are you doing?" I said "you waved me over?". Turns out she was calling the boy who is now stood behind me over and I had the longest walk back to my seat EVER!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Saramiko
Dang! I feel you man. Sorry for that bad fall while nutted her nose accidentally. Is she still your crush now?

No..... My ex

Posted from TSR Mobile
My crush once aroused me by picking up a pencil and it gave me a huge boner.
Reply 7
Wrote him a letter saying i had a dream that his then present girl was not good enough for him and would get him into trouble with his mother
Reply 8
I sent her an 8 page long text message telling her I wanted her. She said no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This was a while ago, but he put his arms out to shield the wind for me, I thought he was about to hug me, so I put my arms round him to obviously hug him back and he was like "I was stopping the wind :lol:":colondollar:
We were at work and it was her first day there, I was washing dishes and she came up to help me dry them. Apparently, given that no one else had ever helped me with it before, when someone else came up to talk to me I just couldn't understand them and was completely speechless, she just stood there giggling while my brain was in complete failure. While it was such a small thing, it seems it was enough that it started me having a crush on her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending