The Student Room Group

Does this mean anything?

Everytime I time I go to a pub with friends, my crush copies me and they always always always drinks their drink at the same time as me.

It happens all the time. They don‘t behave like this with anyone else apart from.

They literally copy my every move...like we‘re in synch or something.

My crush doesn‘t know that I have feelings for them

Does this mean anything?
Original post by Anonymous
Everytime I time I go to a pub with friends, my crush copies me and they always always always drinks their drink at the same time as me.

It happens all the time. They don‘t behave like this with anyone else apart from.

Does this mean anything?

dude you are reading way into this. im sorry but this is an insane way to judge if someone has feelings for you, no
Original post by Anonymous

Does this mean anything?

Reading too much into it, but if you have a crush, why dont you ask if they fancy going out sometime? If its a no, thats fine, still continue to be mates but you know where you stand at an early stage. Rather now then crushing for 2 years and then saying it and getting blown out. Thats what happened to my daughter, guy was so embarrassed as she only ever saw him as a friend. it ruined the friendship it had gone on for that long, and 8 months later hes only just started to talk to her again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending