The Student Room Group

evil american toddlers shot parents

[h="1"]US boy, three, shoots both parents in New Mexico[/h]
Continue reading the main story [h="2"]Related Stories[/h]

A three-year-old American boy has shot his mother and father with the same bullet after pulling a gun from her handbag, police say.
The incident took place in a motel room on Saturday afternoon in Albuquerque in the state of New Mexico.
The toddler was apparently reaching for an iPod.
The bullet passed through his father's buttock and hit his mother, who is eight months pregnant, in the arm. Both parents are said to be recovering.
The boy's two-year-old sister, who was also in the room at the America's Best Value Inn, was unhurt.
'Traumatised' Justin Reynolds told NBC News station KOB he and his girlfriend Monique Villescas were about to order a pizza when he heard the shot.
"The next minute I realised my girlfriend was bleeding. Then I sat down and realised I was shot too."
He called emergency services and tried to staunch Ms Villescas's bleeding with towels.
He said: "I was more worried about my girlfriend than myself and anything else that was going on. And my son because I didn't know if he had shot himself or not. He was shocked and crying. It was traumatising."
Mr Reynolds has been released from hospital and Ms Villescas is in a stable condition.
Albuquerque police said the district attorney's office would decide whether the parents would face negligence charges. The children have been taken into care.
In December a woman in the state of Idaho was killed after her two-year-old son accidentally shot her with a gun he found when reaching into her handbag in a Wal-Mart store.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31082294

[h="1"]US woman accidentally shot dead by son, two, in Idaho Wal-Mart[/h] Jump media player
Media player help
Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

The BBC's Peter Bowes reports on the "tragic series of events"

A woman in the US state of Idaho has been killed after her two-year-old son accidentally shot her with a gun he found when reaching into her handbag.
The woman, named by the local sheriff's office as Veronica J Rutledge, 29, was shot in a Wal-Mart in Hayden, a town in Idaho's northern panhandle.
She had been shopping with several children at the time, a spokesman for the office said.
Officials said Ms Rutledge had had a concealed weapons permit.
She and her children had been in the rear of the store near the electronics area when the shooting occurred, they said.
The Wal-Mart closed after the shooting and is not expected to reopen until Wednesday.
Witnesses and video surveillance from the store helped officials determine the shooting was accidental, said broadcaster KREM.
The victim came from Blackfoot, a town in the south of Idaho, the sheriff's office said in a statement on Facebook.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30636326

---

As everyone knows, guns don't kill people; bad people with guns kill people. How should we deal with this evil baby epidemic in America?
:rofl:

Evil babies everywhere :ninja:

inb4 bertstare says guns are actually really good and don't kill people
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:rofl:

Evil babies everywhere :ninja:

inb4 bertstare says guns are actually really good and don't kill people

I already said it.

So what are we going to do about these evil toddlers?
Original post by clh_hilary
I already said it.

So what are we going to do about these evil toddlers?

Lethal injection, the American government needs to make an example of this tot
Reply 4
There are always going to be idiots who think gun safety doesn't apply to them, really hope the parents in the first article are heavily penalized to send a message, imagine how screwed up the kid in the second story will be when he finds out what happened. Why people can't take the 30 seconds to make sure a firearm is safe for concealment is beyond me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jimi191
There are always going to be idiots who think gun safety doesn't apply to them, really hope the parents in the first article are heavily penalized to send a message, imagine how screwed up the kid in the second story will be when he finds out what happened. Why people can't take the 30 seconds to make sure a firearm is safe for concealment is beyond me.

If Americans cannot pull out their firearms within milliseconds the government will take control and freedom will be no more.
Original post by Native To Europe
Lethal injection, the American government needs to make an example of this tot

Let's see if The Home of The Brave will give in to this terrorism.
I don't even know how to hold a gun. Wtf is wrong with this world man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending