The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

physiotherapy applicants 2015

Hiiii! Has anyone applied for physiotherapy at Northumbria ? If so have you heard anything back yet about interviews or offers x
Reply 1
Original post by abbie2409
Hiiii! Has anyone applied for physiotherapy at Northumbria ? If so have you heard anything back yet about interviews or offers x

I've applied but haven't got anything back!! I heard that this time last year (this week) they started to send out invites to interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Hey, i only just received an interview today for northumbria after i rung them to ask how far my application had gone. so now i only have a week to prepare as its on the 11th of March at 11:30. plus they expect me to send an email to them telling them why physiotherapy and why northumbria a week prior to interview date.
Reply 3
Original post by Touyosi
Hey, i only just received an interview today for northumbria after i rung them to ask how far my application had gone. so now i only have a week to prepare as its on the 11th of March at 11:30. plus they expect me to send an email to them telling them why physiotherapy and why northumbria a week prior to interview date.

Oh yeah I had an interview there last month!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Did they ask you to email them that as well and how did it go?
Reply 5
Original post by Touyosi
Did they ask you to email them that as well and how did it go?

Yeah the essay a week before your interview.

And it was okay, it was nothing to worry about - it's really relaxed. Just make sure you prepare for the type of questions you'd expect to be asked :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Aww thanks hun, that's really helpful. If you don't mind what kind of questions did you get asked?
Reply 7
I can't elaborate on anything in particular but be familiar with what you said in your personal statement! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Alright hun that's fine, thanks xx
Reply 9
ATTENTION: Northumbria University Students

Join the Newcastle University Freshers Group -
facebook.com/groups/1539869249593462

Join the Newcastle University Freshers Event
facebook.com/events/727811693984606/

MUST Join the National Student Applicants event -
facebook.com/events/345052432366356
Reply 11
Hello, I'm going for an interview at the end of March and I'm booking flights just wondering roughly what time the interview/day ended?
Original post by Eimerd
Hello, I'm going for an interview at the end of March and I'm booking flights just wondering roughly what time the interview/day ended?

You have an individual interview which could be any time between about 2-5 o'clock, and it's the last part of the day but you don't know when your interview is until you get there. I would book my flight sometime after 6 or 7 if that's possible!

Hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thanks
Reply 14
Does anyone have any tips for the interview? also what is the presentation and the clinical skills tour about?
The interview is relaxed so nothing to be worried about. And the rest is just a tour of the campus with all the facilities, and then a presentation of the course content as you would have at an open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Thankyou! I know you will not want to give away much but this is the only invitation I have had for an interview so it's pretty much the most important day of my life so far! Haha.

Is their any particular questions you would advise me to revise up on/ any other further tips for it?

Thanks
Original post by Kstim
Thankyou! I know you will not want to give away much but this is the only invitation I have had for an interview so it's pretty much the most important day of my life so far! Haha.

Is their any particular questions you would advise me to revise up on/ any other further tips for it?

Thanks

Just be aware of your personal statement and if what you wrote in it. If you said you read something then/did something then make sure you can explain about it fully.

Wow - best of luck then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending