The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing Applicant 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MollyPointon
The only accommodation I can apply for is for this academic year...
I haven't had that e-mail I don't think. I got an email offering me a place but it doesn't mention anything about sending exam certificates...

Ah right.....I don't know thenn..
I haven't had that e-mail I don't think. I got an email offering me a place but it doesn't mention anything about sending exam certificates...

I didn't realise I applied for this academic year aha :3
Original post by coco_courts
Ah right.....I don't know thenn..

Who should I email? Is it the admissions department that need them? Also I did the same thing with the accommodation by the way and only realised last week! Just email the accommodation people and they will sort it out!
Original post by ht76845
No they haven't emailed me with student ID, did you get emailed with it? I emailed them and they replied saying that I should still apply but applications open on 1st April :smile:

Hey, have you had an email from LSBU to send in exam certificates?
Yeah, [email protected]

& I sent documents for the DBS check too, even though it didn't say on the email but they'll need them at some point anyway...:smile:
Yeah, [email protected]

& I sent documents for the DBS check too, even though it didn't say on the email but they'll need them at some point anyway...:smile:

Thank you I will email to ask about it! Have you done any of the occupational health forms?

I haven't got an email about student ID or anything about exam certificates!
Thank you I will email to ask about it! Have you done any of the occupational health forms?

Do you think I should email them to ask about exam certificates amd DBS etc? :smile: if so who do I email? :smile:
Original post by ht76845
Do you think I should email them to ask about exam certificates amd DBS etc? :smile: if so who do I email? :smile:

Email [email protected] if you get a response before me then can you tell me what they said please!
Email [email protected] if you get a response before me then can you tell me what they said please!

Yeah sure :smile: let me know what they say if you get a reply too :smile: thanks!

Nope
Nope

Okay, I will wait until they ask for it! Also I am thinking of setting up a facebook group for applicants at LSBU who are doing children's nursing! Would you be interested?
Okay& yeah, was thinking about it myself aha:smile: I know one person that should be going to lsbu so she'll join too ...:smile:
Okay& yeah, was thinking about it myself aha:smile: I know one person that should be going to lsbu so she'll join too ...:smile:

Cool I will set it up tonight!
Cool I will set it up tonight!

Okay....let me know what it's called when you've done it & I'll join:smile:
Okay....let me know what it's called when you've done it & I'll join:smile:

In order for me to make a group I need to add someone so I have DM'd you with a link to my facebook profile so you can add me!
Here is the link to the facebook group for people who have firmly accepted LSBU to do Children's Nursing in 2015
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598920343653185/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending