The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Studying Q300 English at Liverpool?

Can any current students tell me what they think of the course and the department?

I have my offer and it has been one of my favourites so far but I have some worries..

It has the lowest course satisfaction rate out of every uni I have applied to, and the feedback received on work seems to be a bit poor...

I don't know if this is a true reflection of the course, because obviously unistats can be a bit dubious, but do you think its right?
Original post by BinarySudoku
Can any current students tell me what they think of the course and the department?

I have my offer and it has been one of my favourites so far but I have some worries..

It has the lowest course satisfaction rate out of every uni I have applied to, and the feedback received on work seems to be a bit poor...

I don't know if this is a true reflection of the course, because obviously unistats can be a bit dubious, but do you think its right?

Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on your offer!

We understand that choosing which university to go to is one of the biggest decisions of your life and that one of the best ways to get a feel for our University and our courses is to hear from students themselves.

We have a blogging website called My Liverpool Story which is full of videos and blogs from students giving their views on life here at Liverpool. If you visit the English department blog, there's a great student video about studying in the English department and there's also plenty of blogs written by current students - they're definitely worth a read!

Hope that helps, if you've got any questions feel free to ask :smile:

- Amy
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending