The Student Room Group

Liverpool

Anyone applied or studying Law at Liverpool? If so, do you reckon they’d accept A*AB instead of their required AAA? I’ve already got the offer, just don’t think I can meet it
Original post by panda324
Anyone applied or studying Law at Liverpool? If so, do you reckon they’d accept A*AB instead of their required AAA? I’ve already got the offer, just don’t think I can meet it

what subjects do u take?
Reply 2
Original post by APREtzell
what subjects do u take?

english, history and theatre studies. history is the problem😬
english, history and theatre studies. history is the problem😬

Ugh relate so much! History is so difficult content-wise. I haven't seen many specific figures as to how many places they give to those who miss their offer for law - probably as it varies from year to year. However, I have seen that people have managed to get into Law at Liverpool even after missing by up to two grades and that Liverpool tend to be a bit more lenient when it comes to missing offers, so I would assume they'd be fine with you getting A*AB!

Just crack on and try to smash history as much as you can and have faith - you're probably being a bit paranoid as the exams are nearing but don't let it get you down - you still have plenty of time to get your AAA offer!! :smile:
Reply 4
okkk that’s slightly reassuring! just gotta grind now. alrightyyy thanks good luck to you too :smile:
Hi there,

So this is a difficult question to answer for sure, since all offers and acceptance of offers are at the discretion of the University academics and can depend on a range of factors such as number of applicants, size of cohort and quality of personal statement. However, your grades would be equivalent in terms of UCAS points, which would support your acceptance upon the course, but it would not guarantee it.

Good luck in getting your grades :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending