The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried and why ?

I last cried last year infront of my class, 2yrs ago ,when my ex GF left me for a guy who was 26 when we were 17 (both). It took me 3 weeks for reality to sink in, that she was gone, from that moment i knew that ****ing **** dick would make her pregnant.

it all came when i was in class as my teacher was teaching i couldnt hold my tears... It was the most embarrassing day of my life... How about you
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Today, sad music video. Well, happy video, but sad for me.
Yesterday, because I was upset.
Last week, because I felt like a failure :frown:
Today because I woke up with half my tooth missing and I'm alone in a foreign country not speaking the language with insurance that I'm not quite sure covers dental.
right now as I type, thinking about life and how I feel crap..

was actually gonna make a similar thread ngl
last time i properly bawled when i broke up with my ex in july

last time i had tears reading red pill and various abusive remarks to me a few weeks ago
I try and make myself cry watching sad things sometimes, last time was a few months ago. Last time I cried in real life properly was maybe 3 years ago.
Like a year ago? I realised I hadn't cried in a while so I thought about death for a while and it felt really good, kind of like that feeling about it rains like everything's been cleared away and is fresh again.
Can't actually remember the last time I cried :curious:

I think it was 6 years ago about my mum? :K:
Can't remember the last time I properly cried, but I had tears in my eyes back in September. A few days after I left for university, my 13-14 year old pet dog had to be put down. It wasn't unexpected, we had been talking about it for a few weeks because she struggled to even walk and the vets couldn't do anything, and I knew when I left that it would be the last time I ever saw her. But it was still upsetting when I got the news.
Reply 11
Friday whilst I watched Selma.
A couple of weeks ago. I'd had a stressful day. It was something regarding my 5 year old and I just ended up bawling at the poor bewildered child.
July 2013 - Gf got diagnosed with cancer - pretty excusable reason i think.

I think before that it was September 2012, June 2011, September 2010 and then before that it was when my rabbit died when I was like 13 in 2005.

Haven't cried much after the age of 10 but used ot cry all the time as a child.
Reply 14
I don't cry, I have balls of steel.
Today. My dog got put to sleep on Tuesday so I'm still upset over it. It was also the first time I went over to my mum's since he died so her house felt so quiet and empty now both him and the family cat have died :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
About an hour ago, out of annoyance.
When I didn't get into Oxford, because I didn't get into Oxford.
It's pathetic but on the 7th of Jan
When: Three hours ago. Reason: My dad died a month ago and I have moments where I feel I can't deal with it and the stress of everything else.

Quick Reply

Latest