The Student Room Group

Every relationship I’ve been in has been long distance and never irl. Give up?

Like it doesn’t feel good texting someone across a damn screen from a different state, getting/sending nudes, sexting, talking on the phone, talking about dates we’d plan if we were to ever meet up only has so much affect when your not there to physically see the person and interact face to face, it’s been so long since I’ve held a woman, kissed a woman or had sex with a woman and all of that seems super important to a relationship in order for it to work. No girls in person ever seem interested and practically I’m invisible to 90% of them unless they are bigger, nothing wrong with being bigger but I take care of myself and I would want my partner to do the same so when your obese then you’re met with health issues, you tend to smell, you can’t wash certain parts of your body, some are lazy and I’m just personally not attracted to that. last time I tried to talk to one was my last day at my temp job and I complimented everyone and called this particular employee pretty and she looked at me with a blank face and said “oh okay” and just didn’t care at all and went back to working then proceeded to go on to other employees saying I liked her when all I was trying to do was be kind…I’m not even that ugly either but last time I had a girlfriend in person was when I was 17 (23 now) and when we had sex for not even 5 minutes she cried afterwards. Signs seem to point not only to being undesirable but unlovable. Since I can only attract women from a different state or even country (and even then that’s rare and most lose interest really fast) should I just give up?
give up on the long distance thing and use the energy you would have spent on that working on yourself. if you treat yourself well; like going to the gym and eating well and keeping ontop of your mental health, while pursuing hobbies and making new friends, the relationship will come. sometimes the less you try something the easier it becomes. https://einzelganger.co/the-backwards-law/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending