The Student Room Group

How does one become an Alpha male?

I lost a lot of confidence around 5 years ago. I wasn't particulrly alpha before but I was a lot more social I guess. I'm pretty asocial now. Anyway is there a way for an unconfident,timid guy to become alpha? I'm 26 now and I hear it can get harder as you get older.

My situation isn't good at the moment at work, with women, social life and just general happiness and confidence. Preferably Id like to be witty, charming and assertive. I lack courage aswell especially with meet ups if there's an informal social occasion with at least one person I don't know very well I p*ssy out. I feel like I need a dramatic lifestyle change to do this.

All my friends whom I grew up with have been successful in life in one form or another. I'm slacking in all departments. My dad is my idol really he's always got so many fascinating stories from when he was growing up its hard not to be in awe of him. He's the funniest man I know aswell and most eccentric (but in a confident/cool kind of way). were not as close as before as we used to have a kind of matey relationship. I used to be able to make him laugh and stuff but now I don't really have that effect on anyone. Just need a lifestyle change it feels like so any ideas you guys might have I appreciate.
Reply 1
Original post by Lawrenc spa
x

1. There's no such thing as a human Alpha Male.

2. Even if there were; by asking for advice on how to become one you'd automatically fail to ever achieve it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending